• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Clan For Me *I know there are threads like this one*

Hello, I'm looking for a decent clan that would accept me. As infantry, I avererage 8-20 kills, with a total score of 50+. As a tanker, I average 17-32 kills, with a total score of 70+. My in-game nick is Silent_Bullet. I'm 17, and spend about 5 hours a day on RO on weekdays, 7-11 on weekends. I hope I'm good enough!!! :p

Last edited:
Hello there [5thW] Division Wiking is recruiting for the RO squad.Min age 16!!If you feel that you can work well in a team as well as having a laugh with a few beers then [5thW] could be the right place for you! We have two training sessions a week and all we ask is that you turn up for at least 1 out of the 2 training days and when you have spare time to hang about on ts

training days and servers:
Sundays 1900(UK) and Wednesday 2000(UK).
RO public Server 195.149.21.138:7757 28 slots
RO War Server 195.149.21.138:7657 28 slots

We are an European online-squad founded in 2002 so we wont split and we play a further 2 games as well COD UO and BF2

What we have to offer!!
10 Channel - 60 User Dedicated Team Speak 2 Server,ip-195.149.21.138
Chat Room & IRC for Briefing etc : #5thW
Regular Practice
Awards & Promotion Systems.
Hard Working Officers To Help With Problems
Tactical Training & Member Support

if you feel that you have what it takes to become part of a dedicated online squad with 40 + Members visit our website at www.5thW.org and go to the recruiting section

if you want more information either post on here, pm or contact me on
xfire: tinag
msn: [email protected]
yahoo: [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon

[5thW]Tina_g[TRO]

Upvote 0
mike mike mik,

how are ya brother, long time since we have killed 1 another. I am the Ghost of Mein*Teil ex leader of =213=, now co-leader of {-ROPLAYER-}'s. You my friend are a good player and would be an honor to have you on our unit. {-ROPLAYER-} is comprised of =213= and volks hammer combined into a contending force. The reason for this clan is to ster up trouble in the world or RO. I know you have been around since the ICE AGES too, and as much as I hate being killed by and ROplayer, I bet you do too. What better way to come back and kick butt, but as an ROPLAYER. Yes we kept it simple and have drawn up DRAMA in servers for our skills. Even a few of us being banned for so called hacking. "JUST GOES TO SHOW, WHAT ROPLAYERS NAME CAN CAUSE" Hackers hell no, and garenteed non of us would get banned if we had used our regular gaming names. Who would ban =213=MEin*Teil, Just only the RO forums would:rolleyes: .

website www.roplayer.com
ventrilo vent7.gameserves.com port 4268
we are a must have mic clan, communication is key brother.

Stop by hang out get a feel for us before you jump on a ban wagon.

EVERYONE WANTS TO JOIN A GOOD CLAN, HAVE SOME BALLS TO HELP CREATE ONE!

Upvote 0