• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] The Armed Assault thread

Runs like **** on normal on a

+4200 X2
1.5 GB 533 Mhz Ram
7600 GT
Weird. Ran alright for me with default settings that they gave me but with my upping the resolution to 1280x1024.

2500+ XP (That's 1.83GHz of pure processing power right there)
1.5 GB of a mix of PC2700 and PC3200 RAM (Don't ask)
6800GT (AGP)
And I'm running on Vista

Upvote 0
Weird. Ran alright for me with default settings that they gave me but with my upping the resolution to 1280x1024.

2500+ XP (That's 1.83GHz of pure processing power right there)
1.5 GB of a mix of PC2700 and PC3200 RAM (Don't ask)
6800GT (AGP)
And I'm running on Vista
Man you're lucky, when I had my 6800GT it ran like arse, when I had an x1950 before it died it ran pretty weel.

The new system I am building should play it damn well.

Upvote 0
Nice one, Ralfst3r. I started playing ArmA about a week ago. I tried multiplayer for the first time yesterday (also an Evolution server), and it was very confusing for me. Could you answer some questions for me?

1. What time (CET) do the ShackTac sessions start? If I'm not mistaken the time difference is like 7 hours.

2. Does multiplay have any nametags that appear above people's heads? The server I was playing on yesterday didn't have it, and it was terrible.

Upvote 0
Nice one, Ralfst3r. I started playing ArmA about a week ago. I tried multiplayer for the first time yesterday (also an Evolution server), and it was very confusing for me. Could you answer some questions for me?

1. What time (CET) do the ShackTac sessions start? If I'm not mistaken the time difference is like 7 hours.

2. Does multiplay have any nametags that appear above people's heads? The server I was playing on yesterday didn't have it, and it was terrible.

1. ShackTac sessions start I believe 1 AM CET on Saturdays.
2. Servers can put their server on Veteran, which means no 3rd person view and no names above heads. (Which is the mode ShackTac will be playing, and always have been playing)

Upvote 0