• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad =IcM= are Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't listen to the babble on here..............................................

Just listen to ME!

We are recruiting YES, YES i know it's true I had a damn hard time believing it as well, but it had to happen some time!

Drag your butt over to www.icm-clan.com to find out more about us. For now though I will say only that we are a multinational clan who loves a laugh and more than a few beers ( if thats your bag).
We play in RO Ladder ( Standard game play ) and EFO (realism Leagues). Also we have a healthy list of friendly matches so everyone gets a regular game.

I think it's important though to mention that we do not use a ranking structure as we feel it does not keep in tune with what and who we are.
We are all equal and try to help out where we can in the running of our servers and the admin of the clan.

We communicate using Ventrillo for matches and just general chat as well if you like that. We also have our own IRC channel on quakenet if you like that #=icm= ..........so drop by if you want to ask any thing or just chat :)

THAT website again :) www.icm-clan.com

Just loving the bump :D

Upvote 0
We were bloody supposed to yesterday, you lot didn't show up :D

06.gif
a bit of confusion there :D

Upvote 0
Ladies and gentlemen we of the clan =IcM= are recruiting peoples of a like nature and thats folks who are fun, want to have fun and compete .........but not that serious though.

Come and have a look @ us to see if we are what you want in a clan

www.icm-clan.com

We have members from all over Europe and even Ireland :p so if you are 18 or over come and have a look @ the most laid back clan in the RO community ( this information should be considered factual as i asked myself twice )

See you on the servers and good luck :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.