• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I have to say

Seconded. Although without the $80 bit :eek:

I never regreted getting this game and still don't to this day! It rocks! BTW with the new patch comming soon it will be even better!

Here is whats been announced so fare:

10 new maps

BT-7 light tank addedm with infantry able to ride on the back and sides

Increased player limits, up to 64 players if you have a high end server

Numores bug fixes and updates to the game.

Upvote 0
I love it when people post threads like this.
People on these forums who have been playing a while, myself included, post about things that should be changed, don't work right, gripes about gameplay or features that are missing that should be added in our opinions.
Then a guy who has recently got into the game posts to say how much he loves it, and reminds me just what I have got but occasionally take for granted.
Spot on , MajPrivate, the game is class and great value- good post and welcome.

Upvote 0
I still feel ashamed, it feels like we all fooled TW and paid less then the game is worth (btw I have the German version, 30€ it was)

But on the other woooooooot .......:D
Well said. 30€ is a joke for a game that gets supported like RO - and its not like the initial game was too shabby either. I think the fun I had with the mod version alone would have been worth the 30€ already.

Upvote 0
I never regreted getting this game and still don't to this day! It rocks! BTW with the new patch comming soon it will be even better!

Here is whats been announced so fare:

10 new maps

BT-7 light tank addedm with infantry able to ride on the back and sides

Increased player limits, up to 64 players if you have a high end server

Numores bug fixes and updates to the game.

Not forgetting the 3 other unreleased mods which will extend RO in other fronts and campaigns and involving other nations such as US, Britain, Canada, Italy and Romania with support and backing from TW. My money was well spent.

Upvote 0