• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New MoH-Airborne Trailer

Holy immersion batman.

Looks amazing.

If the next RO is even half as pretty it will be amazing ;).

Plus being released so soon! august!
Doh, RO will have much better models and textures man. ;)

Look at Ostfront, compare it to other UE2(.5) games.

It's the lighting effects they make it look reasonable, if you like this, you'd probably die if you see RO UE3. :D

Upvote 0
Meh, the gazillionth "#? of #?" Western Front WWII egoshooter... Jumping from the same old C-47 for the umpteenth time, blowing the same old artillery pieces to bits in a daring raid for the infinitieth instance, ripping the same old hordes of Germans to pieces again.

All I can say is, MEH!

And my hardware probably can't run it anyway :D.

Upvote 0
Reading some of the previews it does sound like this game could be quite awesome. The 'affordance' AI system sounds like it might just live up to the hype, the missions are non-linear as you can jump into any part of the map (we'll see about that one), and there's even a weapon modding element (fitting forward pistol grips for the Tommy, 50 round mags, gas thingies, Garand grenade launchers and so on) which doesn't sound too stupid. Doesn't sound like the borefest BiA was.

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/objects/794/794432.html

Upvote 0
Meh, the gazillionth "#? of #?" Western Front WWII egoshooter... Jumping from the same old C-47 for the umpteenth time, blowing the same old artillery pieces to bits in a daring raid for the infinitieth instance, ripping the same old hordes of Germans to pieces again.

All I can say is, MEH!
Medic! Sniper in the tower! Man down! Tommygunz garand, tom hanks steven spielberg Disney EA love quadrangle, saviors of the world, war glorious war, ls;,d,pkdkffk ,v.................*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz* I got to take a nap now (I'm serious, no joke. To be fair I was pretty tired before I viewed the trailers though lol)

Upvote 0