• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad =IcM= are Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
=IcM= are a loose bunch of multinational friends who love to play this game for a laugh.
We do play our fair share of serious matches though as we can be found battling away with our good friends over @ RO Ladder, and also if you like a different spin to the game we also play in EFO (Eastern Front Operations) witch is a REALISM type of game where you have only ONE life.

To be frank we are a very busy clan as we play lots of friendlies along side our competitive match. That said if you cannot find us on our server then it's simply because we are battling else where or the server is locked for a match.

If you are 18+ and have a laid back attitude then we could be the folks for you. Our members come from Sweden, Holland, Denmark, England, Ireland and Norway.

Check us out at www.icm-clan.com or jump on our IRC channel #=icm=

Upvote 0
Don't listen to the babble on here..............................................

Just listen to ME!

We are recruiting YES, YES i know it's true I had a damn hard time believing it as well, but it had to happen some time!

Drag your butt over to www.icm-clan.com to find out more about us. For now though I will say only that we are a multinational clan who loves a laugh and more than a few beers ( if thats your bag).
We play in RO Ladder ( Standard game play ) and EFO (realism Leagues). Also we have a healthy list of friendly matches so everyone gets a regular game.

I think it's important though to mention that we do not use a ranking structure as we feel it does not keep in tune with what and who we are.
We are all equal and try to help out where we can in the running of our servers and the admin of the clan.

We communicate using Ventrillo for matches and just general chat as well if you like that. We also have our own IRC channel on quakenet if you like that #=icm= ..........so drop by if you want to ask any thing or just chat :)

THAT website again :) www.icm-clan.com

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.