• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Never enter the same tank with a bot in it.

Marchioly_Torma

Apr 7, 2007
I was playing a tank map the other day, and it was called "Basarov" or however you spell it. I started by playing as the defending Russians at first, but then I got bored of shooting up Panzer IIIs with my T-34, so I decided to join the attacking Germans instead.

I respawned, and I got into a Stug assault gun that had a bot in it. (I didn't realize that it was a bot at the time.) I was gunning, and the bot was driving. The bot kept driving and driving towards a T-34. I tried to tell the driver to stop, but then I realized that it was a bot and he won't listen to me. It stopped when it hit the T-34.

Then the T-34 blasted my Stug at point-blank range and I respawned. I made sure this time I didn't get into the same tank as a bot.

Never will I get into the same vehicle as a bot. These bots are idiots.

Use the vehicle command "get out" and the bot will immediately do it. I just have a button configured directly for this command so i can get bots straight out of my tank if they do try to get in.
It would be nice if they were as quick to follow the "stop" command, too.
Ususally, if they stop, it's merely for a second, just leaving you not enough time to aim properly :mad:

I could live with it most of the time if they'd just stop until I have fired or tell them to move again.
Then again, there are even human drivers to stupid to understand that so you can't really blame the bots for not being authentic...

:(

Upvote 0