• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Virginia Tech School Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st shooting (Classroom) around 0900-1000, next shooting (Dorms?) around 1100-1200. at least 29 wounded. God Bless.

Please leave politics out. (gun control etc...)

Biggest shooting (not just school related) in the US EVER
Naw, the US Army murdered 150+ men women and children at Wounded Knee. But the press wont talk about that.

The Mountain Meadows Massacre where 120 Farmers were killed by Mormon Militia. Many of the dead were women and children.

The Bath School Disaster was and is the largest school massacre. A bomber killed 45 and wounded 58 in 1927.

It ****s when the news cant get their facts straight.

Upvote 0
I am trying to so hard to figure out why this guy did it. Apparently he did over over some quibble with his girlfriend, but I refuse to believe such a trivial issue resulted in the deaths of 32 people. So his psycho stream of thought went "Oh my girlfriend pisses me off, I have to kill her...oh I killed my girlfriend, I have to kill the RA now...Oh I killed two people, might as well kill more".

But no, this was apparently premeditated, very well planned out. WHAT was this guy's motive? It doesn't make any sense. Now they say they can't even identify the guy because fingerprints don't come up with anything, his face was disfigured when he died, and he carried no ID.

Upvote 0
Of course he was, I bet he also listens to Marilyn Manson. Saddest part is that almost nothing will be changed by this.

And Lee, this is an individual so they are right about that.
Yeah, but "Mr.Bill" O' Reilly keeps saying it is the biggest mass-murder in US History, and that just isn't true. I don't want to diminish the horrible disgusting tragedy that took place today, but the Media is dumbing people down with these falsehoods.

I don't know if Mr.Bill is just ignorant, lacks range in the English Language, has an Agenda, or is purely motivated by Ratings. One thing I know fore sure is he is spewing lies and half truths on his TV show, and for that I want to kick him in the warbles.

Upvote 0
Today is also the Columbine shooting anniversary. Or was yesterday? Anyways, it is obvious that this was planned out. He also chain linked the hallway doors so no one could get in or out. The news said he used two 9mm's.

IIRC Columbine was on April 20th, Hitler's B-Day.

Buddy of mine is ROTC at VA Tech. He told me he had no idea there was a first shooting until well after the second one had started.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.