• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Kittehs!

I always compliment him when he brings me gifts, no matter how gross. :)

I saw a cat documentary were a cat psychologist said if you scold them for bringing you their kills, they think it wasn't good enough and they will go kill something better and more to your liking. :cool:

If he manages to kill me one of those ducks in the river out back, I just may chow down on that suxor. He brought me a sparrow a couple of days before Christmas, so he was handsomely rewarded in turkey and gravy. :D

Upvote 0
I always compliment him when he brings me gifts, no matter how gross. :)

I saw a cat documentary were a cat psychologist said if you scold them for bringing you their kills, they think it wasn't good enough and they will go kill something better and more to your liking. :cool:

If he manages to kill me one of those ducks in the river out back, I just may chow down on that suxor. He brought me a sparrow a couple of days before Christmas, so he was handsomely rewarded in turkey and gravy. :D
Well now its got the idea that if it gets you a bird, you give it some of a much larger bird, so what if it brings in a turkey? lol

Upvote 0
Well now its got the idea that if it gets you a bird, you give it some of a much larger bird, so what if it brings in a turkey? lol
Can you tell me how to get... how to get to Ses-a-me Street? :D

big_bird.jpg

Big Bird is a Kitty Cat Playa Hater

BigBirdsbird.jpg

Upvote 0