• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Forums are Dead

Yes, even though I no longer play the game I'm about to pass everyone in the post count. I'm also about to pass everyone in the point system as well. I'm also about to pass everyone in the funniest sig discussion too!

Oh yeah, I think for the most part, the mods here are the ****! props to them!....except for not answering the my ONE YEAR OLD question about the point system untill yesterday...happy easter anyways.

Upvote 0
From what i see, i think the Mods are too strict on these forums compared to the other gaming forums i have been on. You need to open up to new venues, such as political discussion. Those discusions can be managed by mods, maybe they dont want to put in the effort to do so.

Thats my 2 cents

Some of the things I've read here in the past has lead me to suspect that the political discussion ban saves quite a few people from making utter fools of themselves.

Upvote 0