• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Something i am really missing here

B-Hörnchen

Nov 25, 2005
are all the threads concerning new tanks, guns, mortars, maps or whatsoever new stuff and bug fixes. Update! PATCH!!!
Hello???
Dont make the devs feel content and satisfied!! Keep up the pressure like a couple of months ago!!
Keep anoying them pls. It is really time for a new patch now and we all want it!

greets
B-H

Hmmmm...interesting strategy: ANNOY THE DEVELOPERS! Yes, that will make them work even harder to put out free content for a game who's supported days are already numbered!

I suspect that they ARE indeed working on updates and such to a degree, but I'm not so naive not to think they already have their sights set on The Next Game, whatever that may be.

Upvote 0
^ Like the man said, how do you know they arent working on a new patch as fast as they can already?

They cant release something that isnt finished or ready, no matter how much "pressure" you keep up. Or you might just annoy them enough to release an unfinished one with nothing useable or complete just so people who were demanding a patch right now can then demand they finish it properly before releasing next time :D

It will be time for a patch when they feel its time. We are lucky to have had the extras that we have had already, they dont technically owe us squat now ;) Dig up the quote by Yoshi lurking around, RO will still be supported for a year or more yet.

Patience - some companies make their customers wait a lot longer for ONE patch than we have had to for several :D

Upvote 0
patience???

patience???

well quite hard to develop such uncomfortable things like patience especcially in this case!
I am sure they work on something too, as long as this something contains bug fixes, new weapons, maps and tanks everybody is pleased.

So herewith i would like to start he "NO MORE PATIENCE!"-Campaign!!
I want everrything!
NOW!!!
Subscribers are welcome!
:D

Upvote 0
Patience - some companies make their customers wait a lot longer for ONE patch than we have had to for several :D

Sooo true......

Im a fan of the TotalWar series, but they really dissapointed me with Medieval2. Great game, if it would be finished....its out for about half a year, and its still in a kind of a beta-stage, and now, finally, half a year later they are about to release a "patch" (they call it 1.2, I would call it 1.0 at max!) that should make it work as intended.

In the "RO-world", we had several updates/patches/fixes in the first 7-8 months, which doesnt leave much to be desired....

ps: I am indeed looking forward a lot to the new patch and Id rather have it today than tomorrow, but Im very pleased with what TW gave us so far :)

Upvote 0
Hmmmm...interesting strategy: ANNOY THE DEVELOPERS! Yes, that will make them work even harder to put out free content for a game who's supported days are already numbered!

I suspect that they ARE indeed working on updates and such to a degree, but I'm not so naive not to think they already have their sights set on The Next Game, whatever that may be.

well. Before i think better to make a difference between "patches" with free content (like a new vehicle) or just a patch with fixes. Fixes are not free content in my eyes, then more something the developers of any game have to do. As long it doesnt interfere the work for other importent projects, like a new game for example.

but to say it that way. If they're working at the moment on some major fixes, for tanks for example and other mor or less smaller glitches/bugs. Then they should take all the time they need. Maybe they will even in the next update already give the admins the possibility to set the player-limit beyond 32 players (at own risk of course!). So as many stated here already ... patience is the key. As with always :eek:

Upvote 0
Rehackles has a good point. There are no glaring bugs in RO, we've had several free content updates, and it's overall a smooth running, unique game that's reasonably priced. I for one feel it's been worth the $22.50 I paid, I like it better and have gotten more fun out of it than any $50 game I can think of. I would love more content as well but at this stage I think it's a bonus more than a necessity.

Upvote 0
baaa

baaa

mass histeria? well my mass is becoming histerical. Dude, RO is the only game on my harddisk. Dont have the time or the will to play anything else. Playing enything else is a waste of time. But now enough words.....
I want stationary MG42Quad-clusterguns. Bugfixes....
Mobile mortars, incredible soundeffects.
BTW soundeffects, these give u hell of a realityfeeling on that map called....cant remember. Use them!!PLS!
Better tankmodell.
Everything now!!!

NO MORE PATIENCE........AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

:)

Upvote 0