• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Axis / Team stacking The Thread Reborn

And if you read, the first question has already been answered.

And, um, why should I switch again? I've been in the server for the whole round, I'm on top for points (well, second), and there are plenty of people with little or no points that should switch first.

And Hassun, who says we are arrogant pricks? We are playing better on that team than anyone else, so why should we have to switch? Let the people who came in late/aren't helping the team switch.
Sorry, it might have been a little too harsh to say "arrogant pricks".

I just don't have that feeling you describe. I don't care about my personal points, skills or my seniority in the game. Just the overall experience.
You know the people who don't help the team in any way won't ever switch teams on their own accord. They don't care about the team so why would they switch? They won't. I see it as good behavior of a player if he/she sees the teams are unbalanced and decides to switch him/herself.

One thing though, I have never played Red Orchestra (I ordered it and it hasn't arrived yet). Thus I'm not really entitled to berate anyone here because I don't know what the RO 'scene' is like. My experiences with this issue stem from other games.

Upvote 0
Funny how it's always the OTHER team that stacks, never the team you are in.

Actually team stacking bothers me most when I'm having a great round, top of the score board, killing lots of people etc, and people start to stack onto the same side as me. I don't want to switch because I've already done so much to help my team win, and it's not that fun to switch to the now underpopulated team which is probably going to lose thanks in part to my previous efforts.

Upvote 0
Actually team stacking bothers me most when I'm having a great round, top of the score board, killing lots of people etc, and people start to stack onto the same side as me. I don't want to switch because I've already done so much to help my team win, and it's not that fun to switch to the now underpopulated team which is probably going to lose thanks in part to my previous efforts.
Exactly. It sort of takes away from the glory.

Upvote 0
no teamwork? pah, thats what i call a wussies excuse for an exit. want teamwork? MAKE IT HAPPEN. im a bit of a retired ROO commander, but im going to be getting back into it soon enough, long story short is that what most people need is a competent person telling them what to do, and getting a semi ballanced team order going. ive got my team husteling and won more then 10 maps in a row (map being all rounds of that map) and that team had not been doing good for the few rounds i sat in the server and played without using my mic.

the players of red orchestra are for the most part, older people, i would say a large hunk of our populus are over 20, hell ive met some that were over 50. all of them like realism, and a high majority of them will flame the Fin crap outa you, which is why you have to know how to gain their respect, and get them moving in the general direction of the enemy.

go search up the old thread "tactics for the arm chair general" if you want to know what my entire shpeil is to commanders and all those who want to start teamwork.

Upvote 0
Well maybe people dont want to be Russian because they just dont like dirty russians. Naxis and Hitler or not Germans are regular people today. I am not the only one that thinks after all the trouble that russia has caused they may not be dont yet and it may be worse.

Other than that I always remember it backwards anyway I see more russian team stacking if you ask me.

Upvote 0

Oh I dunno - if you've single handedly shot half their reinforcements it can be quite the challenge to swap teams and undo the fine mess you got them into, plus you know what everyone on your old team is doing :)

Upvote 0
This teamstacking problem is most obvious in the damn russian server(44 sloted), where you would expect to see some Red Army fans,
considering %75 or more of that players are russians, at least that was what i thought but no ffs even that server is full of RUSSIAN axis team stackers some of them even with LSSAH(Hitler division) or various war criminal tags yelling "Sieg Heil" after everyround won by axis team.

Upvote 0
Oh I dunno - if you've single handedly shot half their reinforcements it can be quite the challenge to swap teams and undo the fine mess you got them into, plus you know what everyone on your old team is doing :)
Hehe... an avid teamswitcher I hear :p
Or do you prefer, 'a tactically aware player with a strong sense of fairness'? :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This teamstacking problem is most obvious in the damn russian server(44 sloted), where you would expect to see some Red Army fans,
considering %75 or more of that players are russians, at least that was what i thought but no ffs even that server is full of RUSSIAN axis team stackers some of them even with LSSAH(Hitler division) or various war criminal tags yelling "Sieg Heil" after everyround won by axis team.
*note to self* never go to that server...

Upvote 0
You wouldn't believe the rise of racism in western Russia these days...

Upvote 0
You wouldn't believe the rise of racism in western Russia these days...

I could understand if they did the same **** in DoD or CoD or even fcking battlefield servers but the game is set on russian front,i mean it is russian vs. germans even as an idiot russian racist i wouldnt always join axis or yell sieg heil on the team which is representing the invaders of my motherland ,of course that is a game i dont give a **** about sides, but it is clear that they care since they bark everytime their team wins.i think there are 2 possible explanations :either they are pure antisemite dont give a damn about their country just hate jews,or really support actions of nazis and einsatztruppen if the second is the case they also have to kill themselves too,coz according to himmler+hitler slavs sind auch untermensch that means they are equal to animals.Hell even Alfred Rosenberg lost his reputation and credibility amongst nazis when he wrote that slavs were also arian(at least partially).Ignorant faschism too popular nowadays i guess...
Sorry for offtopic rant i just wanted to share...

Upvote 0
Man I am sick of Orel, I love playing as allies but what's the point play against 18 Axis with 12-13 allies?

And they even have the uberroxxor Tiger 1, yes I know we are supposed to flank it. Try that when 2 tigers and 4 Panzer 4 are together.

I wish modders would stop making maps in favor for the axis, and usually it's in the name of realism. Newsflash, axis were outnumbered!

Upvote 0
i cant understand it is so hard????? You guys all going back to talking ur crap about fanjoiners and weaponballance and teamwork LOL. jajajajaja Teamwork is important and all ur supergreattactics and expirience but im only talking about auto teambalance like other games. All other games usually offers a good autoteamblancefunction. For Example if 3 players leave the server and the teams are 16vs13 then the game should automatically do a randomswitch or balance thats all im talking about not about fanjoiners on axis or allies side or weapons and ur superdupercrap wisdoms.

and how long we have to wait there was people they say RO has a good support. i dont think so i love the game but not the support its now out now more than one year and only one good patch and there still a lot of bugs. Its a nice realistic shooter or tanksim but support is crap

Upvote 0
I've enjoyed playing on this server, and I've never seen this sort of behaviour on it. When been on this server, it's generally been slightly stacked to the Allied side, but never heavily.
There is 1 server that I usually go on, and it's usually (90%+ of the time) got at least a 3 person advantage to Axis, and 3:2 Axis advantage isn't that uncommon. Although that can be due to people leaving, because their fed-up with the stacking, making it worse for those left behind.

Having those sorts of odds doesn't make for a good game.

I don't like the idea of team balancing during a round. Between rounds, yes, but what I see as a more important change is an autobalance when joining a map. Stop those people who think a 17:13 match up isn't enough, and make it 18:13.
And get an auto-kick if you don't pick a class within a certain time of joining a map.

Upvote 0