• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad The 9th SS is Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a response would be preferable, as that would prove that these guys are kids, not understanding what the name 'SS' stands for.

Contrary to your beliefs that SS means "Satans Servants" it actually stands for "Schutze Staffel" Which when translated means "Protection Squad" And really if you took the time to educate yourself properly instead of making derogatory comments. You may find enlightenment and growth as a person and an amateur Historian.

Forming in 1943 of mainly conscripts trained by veteran SS Officers the 9. SS also has a record of valiant achievment on the battlefield and is void of attrocities committed by other SS and Heer Units. So while you go around persecuting SS and imnemnifying the Wehrmacht. Remember that the 9.SS saved thousand of Heer soldiers from aniliation in the Falais Pocket by holding open the Northern escape route. But I digress! As a north American who' grandfather fought at the battle of the Somme for the Allies I am hardly a Nazi or German sympathyzer, So provide to me proof that the 9.SS committed attrocities worse than any committed by any Unit of any country in WWII and I will reccomend a unit name change be taken into consideration.

Oh and BTW in the adult world of Historical Debate. To be considered even up to the challenge of entering into an educated and proper discussion. One usually provides valid points based on accepted fact based literature, not comments like "were kick ass soldiers" hence our name KAS

tbh I would also like to know what is so much interesting on realism nazi teams... I belive in all fun you have with team playing RO but I do not know what is so fun to rank yourself as SS-uber-grupenfearer etc..

http://www.9th-ss-panzerdivision.com/members.htm

Perhaps this link will help with your inability to understand SS Ranks aswell your disrepect for the German language by properly using umlauts where needed. So basically just grow up man

You have a nice day

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Further to these inappropriate accusations, all who believe that the SS were all War Criminals please read this write up.

On the other hand, such famous SS divisions as the 5th SS Panzer (WIKING), the 9th SS Panzer (Hohenstaufen) and 10th SS Panzer (Frundsberg) divisions were never charged with war crimes. This claim to honorable combat service is even more surprising when one considers that the 5th SS Panzer was made up almost entirely of non-German soldiers from Scandinavia and Holland recruited to fight the "red hordes" of Joe Stalin. The 9th and 10th SS Pzr. Divisions served almost exclusively in Western Europe, so their conduct in action against British and American forces was ALWAYS above reproach

http://www1.epinions.com/content_179490557572

Upvote 0
No matter what SS units do, there's always assholes attacking us and making noise. I say ignore it. If the mods and devs want to ban us or censor us, so be it. :rolleyes: There is going to be a never ending supply of anti-SS unit people on these boards, but SS units will never go away, even if they were banned from the forums. Please stop posting off-topic in someone's recruiting thread. :mad:

PS: To those of you questioning the combat records of Waffen-SS divisions in the field why don't you go pick up a book about them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Don't blame the 9ss, it is an end of war unit done with conscript (and forced enlisted) so it is certainly the less nazi unit of the ss.

It's better to blame the other unit like the 1,2,3,5 etc ... which were pure nazi unit (and hitler's pets).
Those clan tags shouldn't be allowed in a game, because of their nazism.
PS: ss is not an elite, they always been called like that because they were formed of "pure" aryan. Only some get the title of elite like the das reich after their recontruction at the end of the war or after the war.

I don't want to flame this topic but even if the tag 9ss can be seen as distubing because it has ss in, i've more respect for this clan than those clans which play with real nazi tags units (and which has committed atrocities).
And imo, games shouldn't feature ss, first because it is not part of the army and second because it is too easy to play with the ss wave whereas they've been so many other unknown units of the whermacht which deserve more thant that.

Upvote 0
No matter what SS units do, there's always assholes attacking us and making noise. I say ignore it. If the mods and devs want to ban us or censor us, so be it. :rolleyes: There is going to be a never ending supply of anti-SS unit people on these boards, but SS units will never go away, even if they were banned from the forums. Please stop posting off-topic in someone's recruiting thread. :mad:

PS: To those of you questioning the combat records of Waffen-SS divisions in the field why don't you go pick up a book about them.
Oookay.. so why no swastika in your sig? Probably just forum rules huh?

Upvote 0
guys, this is a game forum, we went through the whole ss discusion a couple of times before ( and I still do not understand what is so leet about SS, must be because I am from a country that was on the receiving side of the "SS fist" but that is for this thread besides the point)

We put up some rules so we hope that we keep the real political clanners away from here, now do not start yet another discussion
It will end up in a flamewar (already saw one asshole remark so there will probably be more)

this thread is about recruiting, not about the history of the SS

now on topic please

thnx

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.