• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

favourite kind of canned food or non-perishable food

Whole wheat, oats, barley, flax, corn, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, etc. Not always all of those, but various combinations of them and other grains.

..and azodicarbonamide.

Fresh food for better health. I'm one of those people who goes shopping every couple of days because I buy mainly fresh stuff. Therefore I cook alot as well. But I cant tell you how much better I felt after I cut fast food and food which comes in boxes or cans out of my life. I havent had a single fast food item since freshman year of high school some 15 years ago. I'm also a chronic label reader. If high fructose corn syrup or more importantly partially hydrogenated oils are within the first five ingredients of your packaged food - DONT EAT IT! Hell, just do away with packaged food altogether if you can manage.

Upvote 0
Any sachets of half decent dried soup (cup or bowl quantities) I used to live on this stuff when roaming around the desolate nether regions for weeks on end in temps that were in the minus...surprisingly i never got sick of the stuff and still like them. Far easier than lugging a ton of tins and cans about too.

Otherwise i always liked those military MRE rations...still got a ****load of them in storage "just in case".

Upvote 0