• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

the problem with this package of ham

Step one: Open up the package and let it breathe for approximately 8 minutes.

Step two: Close the package and shake it around with moderate effort. (Be careful not to wield it around as you would a net of oranges, or a cat, as the centrifugal force could press the ham even more firmly together)

Step three: The slices should now be reasonably separated. Start in the periphery and work yourself slowly towards the center of the lump of ham.
Remove as many slices as you need.

Some things to keep in consideration:
Even though ham is quite good on its own, a slice of bread to go with it is generally recommended. Each slice of ham is 17-30 kcal (depending on the percentage of fat) so you might want to adjust your daily ham intake to match your bodies need. Furthermore, there is no need to cook the ham - it has already been prepared for your convenience!

Upvote 0
Step 1: Remove clothing, and lie down on the floor, face up.

Step 2: Take package of ham and place it on your belly.

Step 3: Take a deep breath; check batteries. Replace them if empty.

Step 4: Wiggle legs violently;

Step 5: Breathe out, and disconnect the wires. The ham should now be removed from the package.

Step 6: Stand up, eat sandwich and repeat if necessary.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What is it with people going up to the deli counter and asking for their ham and other meats sliced so thin its transparent??? What, don't their teeth work properly? It really pisses me off. It takes twice as long to slice this and I have to wait even longer before I am waited on. :mad:
The secret to a great sandwich is thin slices, not just the meat but the cheese and tomato too.

You have more surface area with multiple thin slices than you do with a few big chunks... = more flavor. :)

Upvote 0