• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Removing Objectives for Practice

I have had little issues in have no objectives in a map. So even my test maps have one objective sitting on the side.

You can remove all but one, and move it off the side of the map
But spawn issues and stuff like that come into effect once you remove objectives, so not always the best option on a lot of maps.

The other way around it is to put in the ROlevelinfo an extra objective (Objectives Win). That way with the extra objective excpected its always expecting one more and will never end till the time runs out.

Upvote 0
The other way around it is to put in the ROlevelinfo an extra objective (Objectives Win). That way with the extra objective excpected its always expecting one more and will never end till the time runs out.

That is exactly what I'd like to do with the map. :)
Now ... How would I go about doing that? ... I'm a green thumb as far as mapping is concerned.

Upvote 0
Do an actor search (the binoculars) for ROLevelinfo1 double click on it and then in the botttom window you should see a dragons head very close.

Right click properties it should say ROLevelInfo1 Properites then you know you got the right one

Then click on ROLEvelInfo

find NumObjectivesWin and set it to either 0 or one more then the amount of objectives on the map.

Press the Build All option at the top wait till it finishes save the file with a different nam RO-whatever. Then load it into your server and off you go.

Upvote 0