• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KIlled for Weapons

hello to you my friends :)

when i am made a TK of unfairly such as you say, i will not kill my TKer, but try to wound him with a few shots. then i am not given TK penalty myself and he is certain to die soon when does enemy team hurt him even slightly. or i do try to get my self killed by them more time so that they will get kick.

a mutator to stop them take my weapon? this is SUCH GOOD IDEA!

thank you have fun :)

Upvote 0
I kill people for their weapons almost every time I play RO, espeically when I can get my clammy hands on a MG34/42 or a KAR98K sniper rifle:p but only when I play on the Russian side - then you better not be a German with above mentioned weapons or you will risk early death by my hands:D
We're talking about players killing their own teammates for weapons. You should be killing enemies anyways, despite what weapons they have.

Upvote 0
I have to admit that team killing for weapons is the one thing I WILL retaliate for. It's just so lame.

I know I'm weird, but what REALLY pisses me off is being tk'd for a weapon and then having the offender sit there and plink away from the same position I was just occupying. That happened to be recently on Kessel. I was a german sniper on the top of that building when I guy comes up, lies down behind me and shoots me. I go back and, sure enough, he's in the exact same spot I was, sniping away. Does he think I'm not coming back?

I've never followed anyone for their weapon, but I have followed someone for ammo. I ran out of rifle ammo on Danzig once. I saw our sniper nearby stupidly poking his head out of windows and I knew he was gonna get zapped quickly, so I just crawled over and waited. Sure enough...

Upvote 0
I have to admit that team killing for weapons is the one thing I WILL retaliate for. It's just so lame.

I know I'm weird, but what REALLY pisses me off is being tk'd for a weapon and then having the offender sit there and plink away from the same position I was just occupying. That happened to be recently on Kessel. I was a german sniper on the top of that building when I guy comes up, lies down behind me and shoots me. I go back and, sure enough, he's in the exact same spot I was, sniping away. Does he think I'm not coming back?

I've never followed anyone for their weapon, but I have followed someone for ammo. I ran out of rifle ammo on Danzig once. I saw our sniper nearby stupidly poking his head out of windows and I knew he was gonna get zapped quickly, so I just crawled over and waited. Sure enough...

If that sniper rifle was made "usable" only by sniper class it would eliminate the TK'ing for it. Thats the primary weapon TK object.
Oh to dream.......... :D

Upvote 0
More young people are coming from counterstrike, where they teamkill all the time just download fraps to film them and to take screenshots also hit the ~ button and type listplayers to get there steam id.
Then go to the server information and sent info to either the email address of server provider or if they have a forum post it there .
They usually will be warned and if they do it again on that server they get banned.
Works for me:)

Upvote 0
Never happened to me yet. :rolleyes: Maybe its cause i'm the one doing it all... :eek: j/k!!!
I mgith react differently depedning on my mood. IF i'm realy annoyed i'l prolly kill him back then carry on killing him back atleast 5 times more :D. Only if i'm realy annoyed though. then after that i'l report him and pretend i never retaliated;). But normally i'd just report him:)

Upvote 0
Fantastic thread, as it helps you look for players to avoid, ie the one's who will shoot you for your gun and happily post about it .

You know, sometimes, you spawn as MG or such, then go afk for a short while, or even you re spawn and team type where a sniper or tank is, and while you are typing, some idiot teamwounds you ( just on the hand ) to take your weapon..

Rather than team typing/chatting at you, to ask if you plan on standing still, no, they just bayo your hand and lift the wep.

Chances are they will die and respawn and do it again to anyone who appears to them, to be not ingame, so that means anyone really..

/Golf clap to the teamwounding weapon stealers, who don't have the sense to go and kill an enemy and take theirs instead...

Upvote 0
You know, sometimes, you spawn as MG or such, then go afk for a short while, or even you re spawn and team type where a sniper or tank is, and while you are typing, some idiot teamwounds you ( just on the hand ) to take your weapon..

Rather than team typing/chatting at you, to ask if you plan on standing still, no, they just bayo your hand and lift the wep.

Chances are they will die and respawn and do it again to anyone who appears to them, to be not ingame, so that means anyone really..

How can we tell how long you'll be away from your computer? There's no way of telling whether its gonna be a "short while" or the whole round. If you're the sniper and plan on going to make a sandwich, then change class before you go.

I remember a Stalingrad fight a few days back. Some "hero of the soviet union" had the time to pick sniper after server change but then he disappeared from his computer! There was no admin present so we had to kill him to get a new sniper rifle (after bayoing it from his hands). Luckily we were so organised that we took turns killing him, so we could avoid tk-kicks.

Upvote 0
even more annoying is when your sniper gun is shot out of your hand (or when you just drop the gun) when it is zoomed... try it ;)

even even more and more annoying (hehe), is when the damn gun gets shot out of your hand and the enemy sees this and comes running at you with bayo/bash and gets you while you scramble to pick up the said gun, and avoid him.

Upvote 0