• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map {Core} training

Killer9999

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 29, 2005
hehe ok this map was ment for private training sessions for the clan im in, {Core} but left it on after a session and people seemed to like it, didnt really want to say anything about it till i was happy with it and the beta 5 is already well under way but ill introduce RO-Coretrainingb4

basically its a map to train on, warm up warm down and have a little fun in the process i never thought it could be used in the public domain but with some added features its not too bad...

lots of things id like to do that cnt be done :( but suggest away :p

ok pictures: (Beta 4)

shot00029wy8.jpg

shot00028yr7.jpg

shot00027mf5.jpg

shot00030ss6.jpg

shot00031pt6.jpg

comments please :) not too much flaming its not a serious map no historical accuracy just fun and learning at the same time

For all the fun made of 'training' maps, this is actually pretty good and an excellent idea. I think one great use would be for modders to have a place to test out weapons and related content. Vehicles, maybe, especially if it had a long gunnery range, of say out to 1,000 meters and some varied terrain to check the movement/karma properties of the vehicles.

Silly? Maybe, but it does have it's uses. Just tell me you don't have a parade ground!

Upvote 0
Killer, to make the BA64 racetrack more interesting, use stuff at this link. No need to use the map, RORolesTD.u or ROInventory.u files, but all the other files are necessary to make it work. The Roles and Inventory files give the soldiers HUGE heads, tons of stamina, and very high jumping heights. Not to mention the modified guns (Satchel-rifle, Faust-rifle, Nebelwerfer44, Smoke Luger, Shotgoon, and the MP40X, and MP40_is_so_cheap_LOL that fire PTRD bullets at 900rpm).

These files make the RiiiiiidgeRacer (former BA64) go 200km/h, some versions carry an IS2 cannon, as well as others with T60 turrets. It also turns the Universal Carrier, into the ULTIMATE CARRIER that has increased speed and it is nearly invulnerable (can take 5 or 6 IS2 shots before dying).

:D

Upvote 0