• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

BlitzForce

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 16, 2006
This is one of only a couple games I'm interested in. It looks like a game where you can put a bunch of time in, or you can just start it up and play for a little bit. I'm just curious how long each stage lasts...I don't want to go from spore to civilization in 10 hours :rolleyes:

You don't have to advance to any stage until your ready, I believe. So if you prefer the creature stage you just stay in it and don't max out your sentience, etc...

Upvote 0
I'm wondering, when you hit space age, can you go back and do the things you did with your creature in the past, such as hunt and mate? I saw you can get out of your spaceship but what can you really do?

I also wonder what space wars will be like...will their be coalitions and alliances? Peace treaties and such? Will there be massive space battles? I would imagine so if you could actually wage war on other planets, you would need to transport the equipment and soldiers.

Upvote 0
I'm wondering, when you hit space age, can you go back and do the things you did with your creature in the past, such as hunt and mate? I saw you can get out of your spaceship but what can you really do?

I also wonder what space wars will be like...will their be coalitions and alliances? Peace treaties and such? Will there be massive space battles? I would imagine so if you could actually wage war on other planets, you would need to transport the equipment and soldiers.

All of the above I think...though i'm not 100% sure about space battles...lots of info on it on wikipedia though :D

Upvote 0