• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

deco layers and mylevel package

joe1013

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 11, 2006
Hi. I Still Can't Get Decolayers To Work. I Have Tried Everything But One Item In The Deco Layers Problems Thread. What I Have Not Tried Is To Open "mylevel" In The Texture Browser. When I Search For And Try To Open, "mylevel", A "critical Error" Message Comes On, And The Whole Sdk System Exits The Program. One Thread Mentioned That If The 'mylevel" Package Does Not Exist In The Texture Browser, Then Create A New Material With Mylevel As The Package Name And This Will Give Access To The The Mylevel Package. How Do You Create A New Material, And How Do You Save It To Access Mylevel Package. Any Description As To How To Do This Would Be Appreciated. I Think Perhaps If I Can Get To The My Level Package, And Then Highlight The Texture, As Is Done In The Buzz Video Tutorial Then Maybe I Can Get The Deco Layer To Work. Thank You. Sincerely, =of=joe1013.

Last edited: