• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO's Netcode = WIN

Jhaxavier

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 9, 2006
Just last night I played on the lowest ping server I could find: 400.

Throughtout the three rounds of Stalingradkessel, I played with pings from 280 to 960, and I still managed to get into the top 3 of my team. The lag only REALLY got bad when I reached the 800-1000 mark, and thats when things began to throw around my screen.

I could still hit guys with a bolt when I had 400-600 ping as long as they stood still. Hell, I had this funny moment when I was in Kaukasus, I fired at a sandbag on a hill and about 2 seconds later a guy popped his head up and connected right on time with my bullet :D

Thank you for such wonderful anti-lag netcode...I can still play the game, even when in Indonesia! You have saved me from a ton of boredom :)

Maiornikov - no-one has griefed you up about your sig recently so here goes...:p ;)

JK, but surely you do not claim to have designed Gorlitz, Konigsplatz et al?

ha dude relax i never claimed to design them, i used different pictures from different maps.Everyone knows that 3 of those maps are stocked maps and in my sig it says "custom maps".And what you like a snitch that sniffs around or something?What you have nothing better to do then run around this forum *****ing about my sigs?

Next time you feel the need to ***** again contact me via PM.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ha dude relax i never claimed to design them, i used different pictures from different maps.Everyone knows that 3 of those maps are stocked maps and in my sig it says "custom maps".And what you like a snitch that sniffs around or something?What you have nothing better to do then run around this forum *****ing about my sigs?

Next time you feel the need to ***** again contact me via PM.

pff looks like you take it too seriously... or you just missed two smilies at the end of his post?? The logic would say that yur map should be on those images... so do not be so self-whatever... and get used to be raped because of your sig... I had nice discussions about my one because it was good argument to blame our team for lame tactics :D

Upvote 0
pff looks like you take it too seriously... or you just missed two smilies at the end of his post?? The logic would say that yur map should be on those images... so do not be so self-whatever... and get used to be raped because of your sig... I had nice discussions about my one because it was good argument to blame our team for lame tactics :D

this guy been running around like crazy after my sigs lately. Just getting tired of it.First *****ed about me copying those sigs of 9th panzer div. because lay out was the same, so i changed now he comes with this one. Gettin tired of this.

Upvote 0
Returning from flame war to topic ...

(I stole it from the BI Forums :rolleyes: ))

truth.jpg

Upvote 0
Just last night I played on the lowest ping server I could find: 400.

Throughtout the three rounds of Stalingradkessel, I played with pings from 280 to 960, and I still managed to get into the top 3 of my team. The lag only REALLY got bad when I reached the 800-1000 mark, and thats when things began to throw around my screen.

I could still hit guys with a bolt when I had 400-600 ping as long as they stood still. Hell, I had this funny moment when I was in Kaukasus, I fired at a sandbag on a hill and about 2 seconds later a guy popped his head up and connected right on time with my bullet :D

Thank you for such wonderful anti-lag netcode...I can still play the game, even when in Indonesia! You have saved me from a ton of boredom :)
You should play IL2:Forgotten battles(a ww2 eastern front flight sim) series,even with a 400-500 ping,u dont have any disadvantage-even the slightest- against an opponent with 10 ping,such a masterpiece that game is.

Upvote 0
You should play IL2:Forgotten battles(a ww2 eastern front flight sim) series,even with a 400-500 ping,u dont have any disadvantage-even the slightest- against an opponent with 10 ping,such a masterpiece that game is.

i have to disagree with you on this one. I played IL2 for 2 years(online) and i saw alot of players with connection timed out when their pings reached about 200. This really annoyed me.

Upvote 0