• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Baw Baw Blacksheep

Trust me, there is no such thing as civilisation in New Zealand :D

Quote from the Captain on a US flight to NZ.

"Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Capt. Sullivan speaking. We will shortly be touching down in Auckland International Airport. The Ground temperature is 18 degrees with a slight overcast with a forecast for light showers later. If you boarded the plane at LAX you should put your watches back by about 45 years."

:D

Upvote 0
So a movie in new zealand, about crazed sheep eating people and having sexual relations with them isn't even a little original?

I bet they spent countless hours brainstorming..

"Lets make a totally stupid horror movie, with the most unlikely monstars eva!!!"

---3 more hours of thinking----

sheep?

LOLZ ! SHEEP!!! ROFLMAO!!!111 Lets get them to have teh sex 2!!!111 This gonna be teh winna!!

So to answer your question Yes its original in the sense that I cant think of any movie with killer sheep in it. No its not original in the sense that its probably another thriller/horror parody making fun of all the cliches while being the same cliches..

I want movies that gives something truly new, new ways of telling stories, and real stories not just "concepts" or scenarios IE: "Killer sheep", "snakes on a plane", "a bus you cant stop", "really big tornadoes,meteors,storms.." there is ofcourse thousands of more examples coming out of hollywood. lame.

Upvote 0
I want movies that gives something truly new, new ways of telling stories, and real stories not just "concepts" or scenarios IE:

ok...well since it's obvious you know what you want, and you know exactly what this movie is, why are you trying to bundle them up in the same bushel?

Oranges and Apples, take the movie for what it is, if you want something else go forth and find it.

Upvote 0
I bet they spent countless hours brainstorming..

"Lets make a totally stupid horror movie, with the most unlikely monstars eva!!!"

---3 more hours of thinking----

sheep?

LOLZ ! SHEEP!!! ROFLMAO!!!111 Lets get them to have teh sex 2!!!111 This gonna be teh winna!!

So to answer your question Yes its original in the sense that I cant think of any movie with killer sheep in it. No its not original in the sense that its probably another thriller/horror parody making fun of all the cliches while being the same cliches..

I want movies that gives something truly new, new ways of telling stories, and real stories not just "concepts" or scenarios IE: "Killer sheep", "snakes on a plane", "a bus you cant stop", "really big tornadoes,meteors,storms.." there is ofcourse thousands of more examples coming out of hollywood. lame.
Message from Hollywood: "Sorry, I dont think we have that"
Honestly, I cant think of how you could do an original story. Anyone remember Underworld? That was Romeo and Juliet with vampires and werewolves, not really an original story. If I had time, Im sure I could find more examples.

Upvote 0