• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your favourite RO moment so far

Unarguably the best RO moments for me have included sneaking behind enemy lines and stabbing their snipers and mg's. Last night I was playing Stalingradkessel with few of my clanmates. After a few tries I succeeded in sneaking into the sniperbuilding between the railyards. There I first stabbed their mg in the second floor and after that my clanmates on the roof. A great feeling of success <3.

Upvote 0
Today as a russian I was playing on that map wit hthe farm, ridge and village. We were still defending the farm while I spawned after being dead. But suddenly after a couple of seconds the germans have captured the farm. I decide to hide in this broken home at the start of a village that is between the farm and the ridge, half the house is missing, the hole facing the farm. I hide behind a table and start shooting my svt40 at a german in a window. I kill him but suddenly every german is shooting me. Bullets hitting everywhere I try to escape and head for the ridge. at the end of the village I see some germans at the ridge, trying to capping it. I start to shoot them but then I realize there are still germans after me. They start to shoot and hit my foot. I'm like "oh ****, need to find cover" so I hide behind a wall while reloading. After a while, when my wound is being auto-healed I head for the ridge only to be exploded by a friendly nade.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There's nothing I like more than ruining an enemy's teamwork. I hear in my mind how they whisper and scheme over voip...feeling strong and assured by their numbers...anyway:-

Im on allies in krasny and we are defending c hall and trying to recapture garage. I enter the hall from spawn and I see that the door leading to the basement is open. Now, I always close it (so we wont get cold) and if its open Ill check the usuall place behind the crates (next to the entrance doors), and surprise surprise- a kraut is there.
He shoots my arm, but luckily my avatar's grip was firm and I didnt drop my weapon. I hip shoot him while moving right and get him in the chest.
Two of his mates are on the stairs, one with a grenade in his hand- I hip again and get a HEAD SHOT, the third is backing down and crouching to get cover, I can only see his head through the stairway rails but another hip-shot take him down (DOMINATING!). All this took like 2-3 seconds.

To sum it up- 3 hip shots = 1 sneaky squad down.

One of them called me a hacker (my first time in RO)- in fact he was adressing his teamates informing them that what they have just witnessed was some kind of "hip hack".
The next time I shot him I told him it was a aim hack.
I wanted so much to stab him and say that it was a stab hack, but you cant get everything in life.

Edit: Forgot to mentioned it was of course with a bolt

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You can't forget this moment. Orel(the one with lesser tanks available). Seven T34/76 attacking Central Peaks and ruins and then rushing to total victory in lesser than 20 minutes, from situation where we had only one capzone left. It was just amazing to look how the tanks rolled the soviet style and killed everyoe in their(our) path. As we progressed, more tanks joined(while others were destroyed) and the tight pack we had, just pushed forward. The amazing thing was that this was no clanaction or other organized group, just a bunch of random players. Germans didn't have time to understand what hit them.

Lots of favourite moments also in krasnyi. Sooooo many killing sprees and nicely played situations that I won't even start. It's just so fun when you can kill 10-20 guys with a rifle in close combat situations. I have to start playing this again. Goddamn yo-kirjotukset.

Upvote 0
I was a german with an G41 in Gorlitz (big city map). I was prone on a pile of rubble, behind some cover, trying to shoot some russians. The russian tank was really a danger because ever time it shot, it took mostly 3 germans out. So I was lying there and another german was behind me, a bit higher then me. Suddenly the russian tanks shoot at us evaporating the german behind me but not harming me. When I realized what happend and that I wasn't dead I saw I was lying in a big puddle of blood and limbs. I was so shocked to see limbs everywhere.

Then Later on the same map, at the last objective at the trainyard I came from the spawn and saw 2 germans running between a box and a train. Suddenly the first german evaporates and the second one does a flip and smacks on the ground. It all looked very painfully. I ran further and saw a german getting hit by a HE shell, he flew in the air and also smacked in on the ground with a very painful splat.

Upvote 0
My friend was playing in Odessa and he came across a german with an MP44. Miraculously, neither of them got hit, and while they were reloading, another german came running out with a K98 and hip shot and killed his teammate. Noticing he was out of bullets, the german ran inside the long hallway thing. My friend, having finished his reloading, chased him and fire two shots, with the last one smacking the kraut in the head. The whole thing ended with a pleasant blood spatter on the wall and two bodies on the ground.

Not the most exciting moment, but detail the DEVs put into the animations really gave my friend a good impression.

Upvote 0
It was the first time as I tried out the great realism mutator Armored Beasts. Before I put my hands on the mutator I almost didn't play tank maps because of lack of realism. Now the mutator adds totally recalculated ballistics, shell speeds, damage, reduced tracer glow and plenty of things making the tank battle more realistic than ever in RO.

download it here: http://red.orchestra.pl/datas/projects/armored_beasts/ArmoredBeasts2_Lite_Beta2.rar

read about it here: http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17127

play it HERE: steam:"-applaunch 1200 212.76.32.52:7757"
(server named: [PL]Red.Orchestra.pl & Aster.pl [only MCPx & custom maps])

Upvote 0
It was the first time as I tried out the great realism mutator Armored Beasts. Before I put my hands on the mutator I almost didn't play tank maps because of lack of realism. Now the mutator adds totally recalculated ballistics, shell speeds, damage, reduced tracer glow and plenty of things making the tank battle more realistic than ever in RO.

download it here: http://red.orchestra.pl/datas/projects/armored_beasts/ArmoredBeasts2_Lite_Beta2.rar

read about it here: http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17127

play it HERE: steam:"-applaunch 1200 212.76.32.52:7757"
(server named: [PL]Red.Orchestra.pl & Aster.pl [only MCPx & custom maps])

The PTRD has been reduced to rubbish, so no thanks.

Upvote 0