• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Custom Map Contest Level Pack Out Now

D/L'ed, installed and running fine.

Installed and running with FAST ReDirect on our RO MCP1-2 Contest Maps Server. 72.243.113.3:7757

Why THAT post was left, and the post about redorchestra.pl server with MCP pack was removed?
First i wrote about the server, then it was removed
After on I saw Goral post about our server, and it was removed aswell...

Upvote 0
Thats' understandable, but we wish it would be a post edit and not complete removal.
Of course we d not want to create conflicts, tha are in other steam based games (especially on ladder matches :p)

Last thing, what if we unpack your mappack, and we create our own package that would consit on the maps and files, but with our own, unique installer, and we would host it on our website, but we would not link it here. Would it be a breaking of any legalities?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
[PL] Red.Orchestra.pl & Aster.pl Play

We would like to announce that our server is currently running with map contest package.

Bad link...

Remove the last quote to play from any browser, like this, steam:"-applaunch 1200 212.76.32.52:7757

The first quote isnt a "open text quote", is a &quot code... with final quot the link is only playable from IExplore...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I know that the installer that you download is only 160 MB, but once it is installed does it really take up 17 GB? Please tell me my eyes are deceiving me.:eek:

I looked in Add or Remove Programs, in the control panel, and it said that RO:Ostfront Contest Maps 1.0 was 17,693.00MB in size! RO:Ostfront itself is only a couple of gigs right?

The entire 32 maps and all the support folders and files are only 860mb total. Without the installer routine.

Upvote 0