• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

Since when did Aeneas2020 even mention Dev was either working in our mod or Mare Nostrums "Sigh", You guys get the wrong ideas. And as far as Ous producing stuff atm we have the most dependent and hardworking guys in our team who are more willing to do there work then be happy enough to show it off the the great fans;). there no way to react in such a unprofessional manner for one untended weekly update. :(

Upvote 0
Im sorry i dont know where from i brough this "1 year" but it doesnt change my question. Do you have any speciulations about release day ?

PS. To be exact, Mr Wittman started this topic at 18.10.2006, he posted first media back then so the work had to begin at least week or two befor annocement so You are workin on this project for at least 5 month , not 3 months ;)

Upvote 0
DH Guys, Keep up the good work, don't take no crap from nobody and make us all proud!

One day, there will be people saying: "I bought OstFront just to play that incredible Normandy MOD" :cool:

I highly doubt people will buy ostfront just to play a mod =D

Still, it is good for a mod team to continue work even in the face of idiotic people who try to shoot it down even though they've never modded some for themselves.

Upvote 0