• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Hi,

New to the game, and new to this forum (bought the game just this week :) ) and installed it today.
Used to playing UT2004, COD II and return to Castle Wolfenstein, so I'm not new to FPS games ;)

It looks very good (Red Orchestra), but I can not get into vehicles (and searched for that on this forumbut did not find the answer). The booklet says: use the 'Use' key, but which one is that ? Any hints/tips are welcome ;)

Cheers !

Upvote 0
First of all you have to choose right class. Tanker/panzer class.

Then you can use vehicles.

Armored personnel carriers are usable for normal foot soldiers too.

And small advice: Practise tanking first offline. It can be tough to begin online...

And welcome to ranks of RO.:)

Hi, new log-in as for some reason my previous account is not working anymore; password resets don't work... the passwords I get mailed don't work: very difficult to answer to your posting like this.... (also: sending mail to websmaster does not work; when I reply to the password reset's I get an error message back, mentioning that that email address does not exist... some game this RO :( (read: awful bad start))

I had chosen the crew option but for some reason can't get in a vehicle. A friend of mine tried and now get's in (seems to be the 'Z'button, problem now is that when I enter a vehicle I can drive aroudn what ever I want, drive to an enemy tank, but nobody in the tanks shoots at it.... how to solve this ?)

The booklet is very unclear. there is never a 'use key' specified :(

I hope to soon leave these hurdles and have fun with the game, otherwise it was a waste of money :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Hello...I am a newb...six years of WWII Online/Battleground Europe.

Still play and currently I am the Allied CinC of all forces.

I played last night for the first time on a rotating map server and was completely lost...hehe....had fun though.

I need someone to take me under there wings and teach me to fly...per say.

I like the built in communications and how fluid the game moves.
I find it hard to get organized but of course its my first day...

I've been running with squads for so long its tough starting over fresh.

The guys we were up against had there crap in order...they won almost every round.

Upvote 0