• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad {CoreNA} Drunk Night

Vader

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 21, 2006
Thats right folks, come all and enjoy the madness, Friday on Febuary the 23 starting at 9:00pm Eastern, we will commence our first open public drinking ceremonie in our ts.

Rules: Everytime you die, you have to chug your beer as long as you are waiting to respawn. If anyone is unclear about this, for example, you get killed and you see on the top of your screen you have 20 seconds to respawn, you have to chug your beer until you are back in the game for that 20 seconds.

If you resupply the mg, the mg has to call you out and you have to chug for 5 seconds.

If you tk (team kill) someone you have to automatically down your whole beer because his life was important.

The losing team has to down their beer automatically.

The only time you don't have to chug when you die, is if your teammate killed you.

If you vote for a tank map, you have to down your beer.

No whinecoolers, only Lemur can drink them.

At least a 12 pack to enter.

TS info: eurots4.clanservers.com:8770 (No Password)

Server we will be {CoreNA} Divine Intervention
63.211.111.145:7757 password: hangover

If you can take a picture of yourself while you are drunk and are able to get it through internetz, you could be a winner of this great experiment.

of course we don't need a special occasion to do this, almost a daily thing. But in ts we were playing with ideas on drinking penalties for RO and it was quite fun, we are still open to new rules lol. The Great Chambers created the respawn idea, some people got tore up fast and one of them, his name starts with a L...

Upvote 0
Well all i can say is I am sorry you guys are in the U.S. I Pretty much do what you are proposing most nights i am on here!
Have fun though as I am sure most pussies will lie about what they have drunk:rolleyes:
Not only that, imagine someone drinking brown ale while someone drinks a "light beer", also the different cubic measures could lead to confusion when trying to examine eachs "points".

Btw. "everytime you die ..." that would mean I have to drink one beer each time I'd die?
Thanks god that that time is inapropiate for me. ;)

Upvote 0