• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Anna Nichole Smith (merged)

Sad News, I have known many ho's that fell apart over the years. :(

I don't think she did much coke, but she sure seemed to be high on some kind of prescription drugs... she should have stuck with the reefer.

What a cruel unjust World, Rush Limbaugh should have OD'ed instead. :mad:

She made a lot of people happy with her soft-core pr0n... RIP.

P.S. Great Cans. :cool:

Upvote 0
I think the headline in MSN Today was something like, "Why we are sad now that Anna Nicole is gone."

I read beneath the title, knowing what to expect, but, I did not see any combination of the words, "Because", "we", "are", "shallow", " moronic", "celebrity-obsessed", "micro-souled", "idiots", "that", "will", "eat", "any", "kind", "of", "glossy", "ordure", "so", "long", "as", "it", "has", "been", "packaged", "by", "Heat" and "magazine".:eek:

Imagine my surprise.

*actually the article may have contained the words 'of' and 'it' but I was too busy weeping and beating myself across the face with my keyboard at the debasement of humanity to notice.

I kid you not here - I looked over the shoulder of an office girl on the underground yesterday and she was reading an article in Heat or Now or somesuch excrement in which Ruby Wax was offering her sympathy regarding Posh Spice's Bunion Hell.

Some things beggar parody.

Upvote 0