• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map RO-Zavod

Now running on the MoodleWeb server!
209.223.236.98:7757

I've been following the beta versions of this map and must say this is a very well put together final release. I had some time to run around with bots and am very impressed! We'll be able to really test this tomorrow night during our weekly game on our server.

Upvote 0
Mike, my friend. I tinkered and tinkered till i gave up. Then I asked people on IRC, whom was just as confused as I. Then i tinkered some more but, once again, I gave up. So heres the deal:

What do you mean? =D

*edit
nevermind, think i got it ;)
Man, i need some sleep!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Mike, my friend. I tinkered and tinkered till i gave up. Then I asked people on IRC, whom was just as confused as I. Then i tinkered some more but, once again, I gave up. So heres the deal:

What do you mean? =D

*edit
nevermind, think i got it ;)
Man, i need some sleep!

Yes, get some rest... hahahahahahha

Job Well Done!!

Upvote 0
The atmosphere is really outstanding and I love the lighting although at times you are wondering where the lighting source is coming from. The spawns have some rough framerates but once you are in the main play area they stabalize. The wind noise is overpowering and could use a toning down. The most difficult aspect of the map is there just seems to be a lack of direction and it's easy to get confused where everything is. There's also a very circular nature to the combat and thus becomes a very TDM style of map. Not that it's a bad thing just is a change in mindset when you are used to playing the majority of other RO maps. The map looks great and if you are in the mood for classic TDM action this map fits the bill.

Upvote 0