• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad looking for a team

I've been playing on public servers for a while now and as it seems like most teams are quite active looking for new members here, I decided to post here. So here it goes.

-I'm a finnish guy and I have been playing online games for quite a while. As a player I'm more of smg type of guy, but I can sometimes hit with a rifle too. I can also play with tanks to some degree.

-I'm familiar with TS and I use MSN and IRC too. Server fees won't be a problem.

-I'm looking for an english speaking team. Because I'm already a bit older, I'd really prefer having a mature team. Though I'm finnish, I am not looking for a finnish team. A more established team would be nice, as someone already pointed out, many new teams either fold out or require all the team members to be available for matches.

Oh, I almost forgot this one. I'm not looking for a realism team. Standard 8vs8 is what I'm after.

Ez25 is looking for members.

We are a well-established clan with a long history, with key members playing since 1.0 in the mod.
We are mainly a european clan with members in Spain, Norway, England, Scotland, Ireland, Finland, Sweden and germany (if i include our ex-members nationalities you may aswell just go and get a list of all the countries in the world :p).. So we'll welcome any nationality as long as they can speak a bit of english as it our clan's spoken language.

www.ez25.org.uk/forums if you're interested.

p.s We are working along side the [ODIN] clan, who also date back to the mod (I believe they are all Norweigens), to make it possible to play large clan matches with other clans and to share our tactics.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Join TAW Corvus.Corax

TAW Clan site - www.taw.net
Game Server - 217.163.10.165:7757
TAW RO Btln Site - taw.clanservers.com

TAW is a large online community, we have well over 600 members with the list growing. Of these 18 are currently members of our Red Orchestra Btln within out Statergy and Simulator Division.
We welcome all levels of player with a Multi National, Multi Game community. With a structured friendly Chain of Command, intent on developing those that want to be developed and just let those play that want to play.

We have servers/divisions for other games such as America's Army, Battlefield, Call of Duty 2,Star Wars Battlefront, Delta Force, Raven Shield, Half Life (including Day of Defeat Source & Counter Strike Source), Various Sims and RTS games, all in all 14 seperate games.

Skill not a requirment just ability to turn up to practices.

Either or both

EURO Practice Tuesdays 2100 - GMT

or

NA Practice Tuesdays 1830 - EST

plus optional

Thursdays 2100 - GMT Internal competions or external ladder matches, or just aditional practice.

Our whole clan is structured around USMC Ranks and Awards, with each Division following a universal code of conduct, comms protocols, and structure, with meaningfull chain of command. Although we don't have a clan name from the OST Front campaigns we have split our RO Btln into 2 seperate Squads, one is the 308 Rifle Division and the other is the 54th Infantry regiment.

Form of Communication used: Teamspeak2, plus Xfire; are both manditory, i required we can provide links of where to install these from.​

If you want to apply of just want some information about the clan dont hesitate to contact me:

Hunter - [email protected] - Xfire 11hunter11

Or apply at http://pub.theartofwarfare.net/application.php see Stratagy and Simulator Dvision at the bottom of the page.

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey Corvus.Corax, I remember trying to get you with my PTRD several times on Arad a few days ago, you're quite an annoying tanker. :p

If you're looking for a very (soon-to-be) active clan, IcM is your best bet!

What else can I say about IcM? We play scrims pretty often, and play on RO:Ladder aswell as the Eastern Fronst Operations campaign. If you're interested, join our IRC and have a chat with us! (Tomcat posted the details in a former post.)

And you can get the sniper if you join! :D!!

Upvote 0
Hey im half turkish!

wall_turkiye.jpg

Upvote 0
Corvus,
Be sure to check the [FLOT] crew at: www.flotserver.net
We're a multi gaming clan who of course play ROOST (two servers), plus BF2 and BF2142. We are a mature bunch, with members from all over the world as well, including some from The Netherlands. Be sure to check us out, and we welcome you playing on our servers, and visiting our forums/site....

Upvote 0