• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad =IcM= are Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesse i think you should make Flook a L337 siggie like yours and Skews though as his posts look like S**T with out one!:rolleyes:
I have had a slap on the wrist by the gods so i had to make this thing to keep em happy, saying that i know they will be looking to hammer me again....go on guys have fun, is the font ok? ( lol, what matter does that! ) is the size ok?
But i will play by the rules as i am a good boy (37)

Now for the bum chum stuff : I love this game, HAIL =IcM= and all the great guys in it!

Waiting for an admin to slap me again for being a twat :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
tbh Athena you need practice. YOu used to be way better than how you played last match. Even though i hardly played against you with your tags on in the mod, i did play alot against you while you was using some synonyms, and you were alot better than you performed in the friendly back then ;o.
I'll take it as compliment for the MOD days :)

Actually, that match was the second time I had an opportunity and played in the two last months. There's been a damn thing called work and RL that's been holding me back. :(

Upvote 0
=IcM= are still looking for a few more mature players before we shut the recruitment door.

Up for a laugh, like girls and drink, playing in the nude and want to play in Ro Ladder AND EFO realism league then step up!
Just drop on our server ( look for =IcM= in your browser ) or have a look @ our webby. www.icm-clan.com
As i said we are playing in RO ladder standard RO matches but also play in EFO (Eastern Front Operations) which is a more realistic type of game play involving that you have only 1 life per round.
We also play alot of friendlies as we are currently getting our new guys up to speed playing along side each other as a team.
On that point of new players we ar a noob friendly clan and are allways willing to train up guys who need it.

=IcM= is a multinational clan with members from Sweden, Norway, Holland, Denmark, England and Ireland. So if you live in Europe and have a sense of humour a mike we think you will like it here.
All we ask is you play regulary relatively speaking and know how to use you mike during matches.
We do though have an age lilimit whitch is currently set @ 18+ and sort of tells you the age of most of us foggies :) though we have members starting from 18.

If you would like a trial come check us out. We trail more on how you fit in than playing ability and trials are usually short depending on how often you play. www.icm-clan.com www.icm-clan.com so fun i had to say it twice ( ok three times then :) )

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.