• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Mature, good-natured man seeks clan for intimate relationship

znyp

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 17, 2007
Yeah, I'm looking for a clan :)

About me:

-been playing RO since the retail version, and come to love this game for all its quirks and awesome gameplay.
-26 years old, and have been in a clan playing BF1942, bfv and bf2 the last 4 years. (GIS -"Gutta i skauen", which merged into GfC -"Gutta fra Calcutta"), which is one of the oldest and respected clans in the norwegian Battlefield community. Here I have had several roles as WA,trustee and webmaster. We have good results to show in all our leagues and cups, even almost getting to the final in the "Komplett.no cup" which was aired on Norwegian TV.

-I'm friendly, speak english (I'm norwegian), and have a good sense of humor (well, I like to think so :) )

I'm no pro-gamer, though I like to think i'm well above average. I play for fun, but enjoys a competitive edge. I know well how a clan works and can pitch in where needed. I, of course, have VT/Teamspeak and a mic.

I work as a salesman, therefore I have some late nights where I can't play before 8-9 PM (GMT +01).

About you:

-Have a steady group of mature gamers that enjoy playing RO
-Have weekly pracs or matches.
-Has a international forum / mix of players, or atleast speak english.

Send me a PM on the forum or email: karlkristian AT gmail.com
I'm also on MSN on the above email.

Looking forward to hearing from you :D

-Znyp

Hello m8 =IcM= or 8GA as we play in EFO Realism league are a mature multi gaming commuity.
We play for fun also but love our matches too, and we actively play in RO Ladder and EFO realism leagues. We play about 3 matches a week and sometimes many more than that.

We are very much a multinational clan as well with members from all over the UK, Sweden, Holland and Ireland.
We are Uk based so your pings will be fine to us.
Most of our members are foggies (OLD Guys) but recently we have had an influx of mature younger chaps from 18 upwards.

If you enjoy your beer and like a laugh then come check us out www.icm-clan.com or you can come visit us on our server. Just look for IcM in your server browser.

I will say no more, we are who we are and if you don't find us welcoming then there are other fne clans in this forums to look @.

Hope to see you soon...........:cool:

Upvote 0
We are an organized group. We have got alot of new players that are training and learning with us. We also have a good mix of veteran players that are more than willing to pass along the tips and tricks of the trade. We compete...we dont live or die by it...because..its gotta be fun...but I still hate to lose..hehe. We are experiencing some growing pains...but we are a good solid squad always looking for new guys to mesh with. We have been around since the early mod days...I was actually a member of one of the original mod clans before I formed the Volks(Wolf in Russian). We have a server, and we use Ventrilo. Drop by the site, check it out...if your interested fill out the recruit app on the upper left side of the page. Hope to see you on the battlefield.

www.volkshammer.com

Upvote 0
Ez25 is looking for members.

We are a very long established clan with the key members playing since 1.0 in the mod.
We are mainly a european clan with members in Spain, Norway, England, Scotland, Ireland, Sweden, Germany and even Croatia. So we'll welcome any nationality as long as they can speak a bit of english.

www.ez25.org.uk/forums if you're interested.

p.s We are working along side the [ODIN] clan, who also date back to the mod (I believe they are all Norweigens), to make it possible to play large clan matches with other clans and to share our tactics.

Upvote 0
Hello there Znyp,

-62nd- is a Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 clan affiliated with the Forward as One Gaming community. We were known as C3ll before changing name to -62nd-

We are one year old and are a European clan with a variety of cultures and so forth. The clan is currently recruiting members aged 18 plus, although we do have two slightly younger members, me being one of them.

We have a 32 slot server which we use for practice. We are currently doing weekly training sessions which take place every Wednesday at 8:00 GMT, and preparing for ladders and friendlies. Hopefully we shall shift to a higher activity gear soon, since some members are currently tackling projects and other tasks.

If you wish to apply kindly register on our forums and post an application form in the 62nd section of the forums.
-62nd- home page : http://www.62nd.org/
Forward as One home page : http://www.forwardasone.org/
-62nd- application form:
http://www.forwardasone.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?12682

You can also contact me, Lustmord or Red on Xfire. My xfire is sgtjohnston, Lustmord’s is retrogression and Red’s is kidblues. If you need any more information feel free to contact me via email : [email protected]. Feel free to hop on ventrilo (voice2.fps.net:2830, c3ll 3 channels). Just pm me or any other member for the channel password.

Hope to see you in the battlefield,
On behalf of the -62nd- clan
Thomas “Jarhead” Farrrugia

Upvote 0
The 3SS is Recruiting

Our web site is being transferred to our new name

www.18thss.dodart.net is our old one site link, but in about two days it will be switched to www.3ss.dodart.net

We are a small realism unit about twelve guys in size and hope to only get some new mature recruits. If you are interested please go to our site read around and apply in the forums

You only need to:

- Be 16 years of age, or higher
- Have a microphone
- Be able to have fun in a realism setting
- Be a Canadian Or American Citizen

Upvote 0