• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design RA-Zavod (new screenies, final map before contest deadline)

cheers you guys :)
Sorry about yeasterday too, was just having a bad day and its easy to take it out on e-folk.

The map is progressing really nicly, even had a 1-person betatest yeasterday that provided me with some very valuable feedback.
Mostly though, there are graphical things thats left to do but it will be done in time for me to enter it to the contest so expect a release before the 31st.

Upvote 0
I have dealth with this on my previous projects and it made me change that map name into Wateverovko. Freely from WHATEVER.
Funny part is the map still get played.

Make what you want to make. You have skills and they show. Iff you gonna make a more WW2 project i'm convinced it will be great.

Let the editor speaks and do not reply on these cheap reactions....

Upvote 0
im hoping regular ROplayers will like it :p
The setting i've had in mind, allbeit rather loosly, is that its a very old factory that got bombed out some time ago and is now housing a group of russian soldiers hiding from the cold. They've reinforced part of the buildings with metal scraps and got the place partly lit up.

Along comes a group of german soldiers also seeking refuge from the cold and they're forced to fight it out over the place.

new little wip:
zavodwip23mg.jpg

Upvote 0