• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Been playing for a while now & have some ideas

Been playing for a while now & have some ideas

• It is too powerful, it shouldn't be in the game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirkncc1701

Jan 25, 2007
hI,
I really love this game, loads of realism, historical accurancy & FUN.
Ive been playing for about a month now & have come up with some ideas that i think need discussing. These are mainly based on the historical accuracy side of the game, but here goes:
1 - i know its been said about a million times, but we need a konigstiger without the engine, structural & armour faults, since these are only present because germany ran out of quality materials & engineers, whereas igame, germany has no current restrictions due to these economical problems. Seeing as most people think it would unbalance the game, i think it should only be featured on the konigsplatz berlin level since the germans only have the one tank spawning & because we all at one time or another see this pichttp://www.forgottenhonor.com/hoststuff/newsteam/dhm1109.jpg.
If the level then becomes too difficult for russians, perhaps consider having another is-2 in place of the t34-85.
2 - When german grenades are selected, the unscrewing of the pull cord cap should only happen once, then stay unscrewed. This is really irritating, since german grenades have less of a blast radius than the frags.
3 - Panther should have a decreased reloading time, since the breech of the 75mm gun operated semi-automatically so that after the gun had fired the empty shell casing was automatically ejected and the falling wedge type breech block remained down so that the next round could be shoved in. When the round was loaded the breech closed automatically and the weapon was ready to be fired again
4 - German player models should have an extra skin texture for waffen SS. Some levels, such as konigsplatz, need SS troopers for historical accuracy. Since the current wehrmacht uniforms are generically used for both wehrmacht & SS, & seeing as the russians have 2 sets of textures, it obviously can be done.
5 - Sniper rifles need different scopes for each side & /or gun, perhaps not totally diferent, but generic sniper scopes ****, because every sniper, save the g43 is basically the same.
6 - Head on maps should either not have a time limit/ or have 10 mins more time. I was having such a great lengthy round on one of these maps, but it cam to a preamature end when the time limit expired, which really annoyed me

some other issues have been raised about the stug III needing an mg, but i beleive that this vehicle is fine the way it is, sice it is soley a support vehicle/tank destroyer, it's sole purpose is for defensive & support roles.
Plus, seeing as it is hard to hit, see & outmanouvre, it would have too many advantages seeing as that AT soldiers would have a difficult time taking it out.

Well, there are my suggestions, please let me know what you think

Last edited:
1 - Search forums. that's been discussed a million times

2 - could care less. never bothered me.

3 - Panthers shoot dang fast already. And I think the reload times are quite thoroughly researched by alan, the TW historian.

4 - No need for that.

5 - Historically correct scopes would be nice, true.

6 - Absolutely against that. As it is now, defense takes long enough in clan matches. Also, it would unbalance the maps in favour of the attackers.

Upvote 0
hI,
2 - When german grenades are selected, the unscrewing of the pull cord cap should only happen once, then stay unscrewed. This is really irritating, since german grenades have less of a blast radius than the frags.

Well, you know what? If I took out grenade to throw and then desided not to throw it, I probably would put the cap back on if I still had it. It is kind of safety, you know.:)

Imagine cord hanging out, when you put the nade back to your pocket. Risky bisnes, ay?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.