• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking for a active Clan

Hi Sporknife, we have post on these forums, please see link for some background info. http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8162

Also check us out at www.taw.net

We're seeking European and North American Recruits, also the rest of the world are more than welcome :) .

Skill not a requirment just ability to turn up to practices as much as possible.

Either or both

EURO Practice Tuesdays 2100 - GMT

or

NA Practice Tuesdays 1830 - EST

plus optional

Thursdays 2100 - GMT Internal or external competions, or aditional practice.

please email me at [email protected] if you require more info.

Upvote 0
If you are 18+ and european, then pop over to www.icm-clan.com/forum and check us out.

We play both vanilla and realism flavours of RO in the ROladder and the EFO campaign.

We have members from UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Turkey, Norway, Sweden and probably a couple of other countries Ive forgotten, but have yet to experience a serious international incident :cool:

If you dont like us,then I recommend hospitalisation, followed by visits to FJG or TAW, both of whom are good guys

Upvote 0
Ez25 is looking for members.

We are a very long established clan with the key members playing since 1.0 in the mod.
We are mainly a european clan with members in Spain, Norway, England, Scotland, Ireland, Sweden, Germany and even Croatia. So we'll welcome any nationality as long as they can speak a bit of english.

www.ez25.org.uk/forums if you're interested.

p.s We are working along side the [ODIN] clan, who also date back to the mod (I believe they are all Norweigens), to make it possible to play large clan matches with other clans and to share our tactics.

Upvote 0
If you're european and 18+ IcM is the most fun way to go.

We play about 4+ matches a week it seems, nearly every night now.

We play normal matches and realism matches. All our members are really odd just like me. And more active than is good for our health. (you're not forced to play every game we play, play to have fun and when you feel like it ^^)

Most folks are pretty old, although lately Me and alot of other comparable youngters joined so we got people of all ages :).

Give our forum a look at www.icm-clan.com

or if you got mirc join our channel to have a talk with our wacked individuals.

irc://irc.quakenet.org/=icm=

We play plenty of matches to get good at the game, our trials are short and mainly for checking wheter you like us and we like you. Its all about the chemistry :D

If you sign up today we'll let you play in our friendly vs Inforcers :D it starts at 21cet or 8pm gmt :p

If you can read this message you should scroll up a bit more and join IcM :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0