• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Tractor Works?What you guys think?

Cnnbs

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 16, 2006
For me:
Whoever the designer is, i just want to thank u man,map is awesome,balance is like rock scissors paper game(t34-infantry-stug-defenders),realistic etc. etc.In short terms that is one of the best maps i've ever played in my whole online gaming history.

For me:
Whoever the designer is, i just want to thank u man,map is awesome,balance is like rock scissors paper game(t34-infantry-stug-defenders),realistic etc. etc.In short terms that is one of the best maps i've ever played in my whole online gaming history.

Thank you for the compliments. I am glad to hear that perspective on gameplay as that is one intangible that I hoped would come out through more experienced play/beta-testing as players spend more time exploring tactics and roles. There is an official thread here: http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16353 where you can leave future feedback. Although if all goes well the next few days, I hope to release a _beta3 to the public that will either be or set the stage for the contest submission.

Thanks again for taking the time to post your comments.

Upvote 0
Forgive my oldness

Forgive my oldness

I may be alone in this desire. I admit I'm no longer a spring chicken (38 yo), and admit my memory is not what it use to be, and admit I'm a visual person (I remember visually, meaning I could drive to a location and then do it again by visual memory, but would be unable to tell you what streets I was on.

Ya'll talk about maps here and many times I'm sure I played it but the name alone does not trigger an image. A pic would be awesome or at least a brief description of the map.

With that being said I 'think' I have played this map and would agree it is very good, but I also think I might be getting it confused with another new map, which is also good.

Getting old ****s...

Upvote 0
Awesome

Awesome

Thanks JAKL... that is the map I thought ya'll were talking about and it is indeed an excellent map. I had much fun playing it from boths sides... in particular as a Russian sharp shooter.

There are some fantastic custom maps for RO, in fact I would say of my top 10 favorite maps at least 5 are custom.

Upvote 0