• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad FLOT seeking members, admins and small clans to merge

The Forward Line of Own Troops (FLOT) Clan (http://flotserver.net) is now recruiting members of all ages. We are a multi-gaming clan, currently with servers for BF2, BF2142, and ROOST (Two servers for this!)

If you are a member in a small clan that is looking for a new home, FLOT might be the answer! Airborne, our admin for ROOST, came to us with his ROOST server to expand FLOT. We are looking for others to do the same.

We run Wolf Server's top of the line dedicated box, which is able to run many servers at once. If you have your own server for a game we aren't running now, we'd be happy to have it moved to our dedicated box, relieving you of the monthly cost, and you'd continue to have complete admin control over it, simply adding the FLOT name into your server's name.

Our roster is 50+ members with an active teamspeak server and busy forums.

Sound interesting to you? Contact me at [email protected] for details.

Last edited:
The Forward Line of Own Troops (FLOT) Clan (http://flotserver.net) is now recruiting members of all ages. We are a multi-gaming clan, currently with servers for BF2, BF2142, and ROOST (Two servers for this!).

We are actively seeking members to possibly help with future COD 2, DOD:S and FarCry servers.

If you are a member in a small clan that is looking for a new home, FLOT might be the answer! Airborne, our admin for ROOST, came to us with his ROOST server to expand FLOT. We are looking for others to do the same.

We run Wolf Server's top of the line dedicated box, which is able to run many servers at once. If you have your own server for a game we aren't running now, we'd be happy to have it moved to our dedicated box, relieving you of the monthly cost, and you'd continue to have complete admin control over it, simply adding the FLOT name into your server's name.

Our roster is 50+ members with an active teamspeak server and busy forums.

Sound interesting to you? Contact me at [email protected] for details.

As the ROOST admin, again, we are looking for select smaller ROOST clans to merge into our family, to become a larger force in the gaming world, especially ROOST, so we may compete competitively in leagues and ladders...feel free to check out our website, our main forums, and our separate ROOST forums, and above all, please check out our servers (ROOST), one infantry server, one armor/combined arms server running stock and the latest, greatest custom maps! Look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!

Upvote 0
Once again, ladies and gents. We are still looking for more members who love the game of ROOST, but also those of you who may play other current popular fps games, such as BF2 and BF2142. We run multiple servers for all these games, and plan to run a dedicated server for either Mare Nostrum and/or Darkest Hour when they are released.
We have members from all over the world, with several new members as of today, including members who play the game of ROOST. Are you in a smaller clan, or even a bit larger clan that doesn't see much action? Are you in a clan whose server(s) may be empty? We are looking for more members to build our RO squad to enable us to also take part in the RO ladders at some future time. You do not have to be the best player in RO to join, just a team member who abides by our clan rules, likes good competition, and who is active in the game. be sure to check us out again at our website: www.flotserver.net....!!!

Upvote 0
The FLOT crew is still recruiting ROOST players! Any age, any talent, new player or veteran. You simply need to read, follow our rules, and must have Teamspeak. Apply at the link in the above posts....
For those not wishing to apply and join a great crew of friends, please visit our two servers, one infantry maps, one armor/combined arms maps! We run the Armored Beasts Mut on our armor server, which all seem to like. We also run the Ballistics penetration mut on our infantry server, which despite all the negative commentary, our players also like. Be sure to visit us on our battlefield!

Upvote 0
The FLOT crew is still looking for individual team players to join our family, or small clans who wish to join us for more action! We are a multi-gaming clan who of course play RO, plus DOD:S, BF2, and BF2142. We currently have members from age 9 all the way up to the early 50's in age. We accept members of any skill level (after all, we all started out as rookies and noobs). You don't have to be the best to join us, just have a desire and willingness to play and stay active on our servers and forums. We currently have members from around the world, and gladly accept members from any country. Many of our members are former veterans, and a few are currently on active duty. So, come check us out on our RO servers, and our website at: www.flotserver.net!

Finally, we have recently had trouble with our forums, causing us to switch to a new provider. We also experienced some downtime on our redirect server, also causing us to switch to a new redirect. Both are back up and running at full speed, so come check us out!

Upvote 0
We're still looking for more members. We've got two great servers running. One is infantry maps with the penetrator mod and the other is an armor server with the armored beasts mod.

In addition, our clan is currently doing beta testing for the Normandy: Darkest Hour mod for ROOST. All FLOT members are invited to help test this mod. Interested in joining us? Play our servers, visit our forums and apply!

Upvote 0
Come join us, and join up while playing on our two great servers! As Grosskopf mentioned, all FLOT members also get to play test the great mod in progress: Darkest Hour Normandy 1944 on our test server!
We currently run the Armored Beasts 2.065 Mutator on our armor server with these maps:
Leningrad
Black Day July
Hubes Breakout
Valley Of Death
Barashka
Basovka Tank
Gorlitz
Sturgisov Farm
Arad
Arad Night
Ogledow
Festung Kurland
Orel
Road to Orel
Muddy Tigers
Bondarevo
HedgeHog
Berezina
Mannikkala
Odessa Tank
Tractorworks
PariserPlatz
Korosten
Kuzernki
KonigsPlatz
Soviasky
See you on the battlefield....!!

Upvote 0
Once again, the [FLOT] Clan is holding another RO weekend, this coming weekend, May 18-20 in BOTH our servers, infantry and armor. Our armor server runs the latest AB version 2.065 mutator, and is always popular! Come join our members for intense battles and bragging rights. We will also be holding a screenshot contest for best screenshot from the game over this weekend. Read about this at our forums and website: www.flotserver.net
We are still recruiting, and have recently picked up some fine members and players, so why not think about joining up as well? Please also remember, we have an open TS channel for players to hop on and join us as well. Info and IP is on our website. So come join us this weekend for battle....cya there!
Infantry server: 64.34.213.81:7757
Armor server: 64.34.213.81:7779

Upvote 0
I'm very happy with {-ROPLAYER-} clan its fun. Dont really like having a number. I miss my name! FLOT and the ro world knows me as =213=Mein*Teil. I like the add you guys posted so I am applying for your admin status while playing on your server. I was a clan leader for over 1 yr. Core Commander for Iron Cresendo and I know how to follow rules. I never abused power on my servers and would never to anyother. I do like using your server and like the mutators on it. Please consider me for an admin when FLOT players are not around, I can handle the job.

contact me :
msn [email protected]
or
www.roplayer.com

Upvote 0
I'm very happy with {-ROPLAYER-} clan its fun. Dont really like having a number. I miss my name! FLOT and the ro world knows me as =213=Mein*Teil. I like the add you guys posted so I am applying for your admin status while playing on your server. I was a clan leader for over 1 yr. Core Commander for Iron Cresendo and I know how to follow rules. I never abused power on my servers and would never to anyother. I do like using your server and like the mutators on it. Please consider me for an admin when FLOT players are not around, I can handle the job.

Sry, I just saw your reply to this post. Please come over to our website and put in an application. I am looking for help consolidating our 2 ROOST servers into one Combined Arms server and really need someone with experience. I know you've been playing on our servers for a while (Even though they've been pretty dead the last couple weeks), so I don't think making you an admin would be that big of a deal.

Upvote 0