• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad The 503rd is looking for a Few Good Tankers

The schwere-Panzer Abteilung 503 is now seeking volunteers to build the Detachment from the ground up, beginning with a single tank Platoon; as our roster warrants we will upgrade to Company status and so on.

We of the 503rd seek to recreate the organization, fighting sprit, and professionalism of our wartime namesake in a spirit of teamwork and gaming excellence. By doing so we pay honor to all combatants of the war, both of Axis and Allied forces.

We seek experienced- but more importantly, mature- Red Orchestra players, with emphasis on tank operations; however, those newer players or those wishing to 'convert' to tanks will be welcomed as well, with a premium placed on maturity and professionalism during the course of battles. A desire to 'Team Tank' is absolutely required.

All are invited to review further information about the recreated 503rd- as well as the original and it's famed Tiger tanks- at our website: www.freespaces.com/spa503

Presently the 503rd is in need of a TC and three good Drivers to round out the 1st Platoon. Once the 1st Platoon is manned and ready we can look towards forming in the 2nd Platoon.

I invite everyone to visit our webpage and our forum; we've only recently formed but we are ever in search of mature tankers interested in virtually recreating a historic heavy armor unit of the Wehrmacht.

Upvote 0
The 503rd welcomes two new members, Unteroffizier Whitmann Kramer and Panzerschutze Franz Bake, into our family. Many of you in RO-Land already know them in-game, but I will let them divulge their previous identities on their own if they wish!

I, and the men of the 503rd Heavy Panzer Detachment, wish Uffz. Kramer and Pzschtze Bake good luck and good hunting!

Upvote 0