• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bug or feature?

D3terioNation

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
West Sussex, UK
Whenever I switch to hull mg, the gun is normally facing to the extreme right. This goes for all tanks with hull mg's. I assumed the gun rested in that position when not manned but still find it extremely annoying!

I suppose its like when you leave any fixed stationary weapon, it is left pointing straight up.

Thing is, I am finding this soo annoying atm. Especially when combating ant-tank soldiers. I just wish the weapon is left either facing straight forward, or left in a the position you last left it...

If it is a feature, then maybe it should be tweaked a bit to relieve some stress. Also I don't normally solo tank. I normally pair up with someone, and normally find myself jumping into the mg position when the crap hits the fan!

So is this meant to be in the game to encourage team tanking?

i think it helps while aiming the whole tank.

you're alone in a tank. you see infantry coming towards you. you're turning to face the enemy, and if your MG is always at the very right position, you don't have to check the angle of view/fire - u got my point?

but this is just my opinion :)

Actually its a bug, and sometimes you find it in the left positon. Either way it needs fixing...

Upvote 0