• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your favourite RO moment so far

My best experience was when I TKed everyone and quit playing the game. Seriously, RO is an aggrivating pile of ****.
Well, I hope you enjoyed your stay here at these forums. Your post history indicates you need your parents permission to post on these forums. Have a nice day.

Edit: Whoops, inadvertently closed this. Carry on gents. :)

Upvote 0
had a couple of great moments today.

first: stalingradkessel, i was german. we fought till everybody was dead, except me and one russian. we were both riflemen.
well, he managed to ambush me, but luckily he just shot the rifle out of my hands.
full of panic i saw the russian in front of me, bolting his rifle when suddenly he wasn't anymore. one of the random mortar shells blew him away :D

second: k

Upvote 0
any and every time I play danzig :cool:

Yesterday I had 5 stabs in a row and without firing a shot before getting killed. (my personal best, so I had to share) Started at the courtyard next to the CC, surprised a german smg - stab - ran into the street behind the wall, crept up behind another kraut -stab- ran into the demolished house at the same time a kraut was coming over the hill to get me -stab- through the house to the sniper windows in langor market, 2 people with their eyes through their IS/scopes - stab-stab.

I'm sure a lot was just luck or good timing, but it was awesome.

*sniff* I love this game :D

Upvote 0
Last night on bondarevo. I'm a Russian strelok, I only like to tank on that map if I am German. There's NOTHING going on. I'm just sitting in the Wst Farm. I shot a guy at around 400-500 meters and I was proud of myself, and then hit a guy as he got out of his halftrack. That's about all that has happened. So I'm looking out a window towards the German hil and I see this Clown Car running in circles around a panzer. Then all of a sudden the panzer hits it on its third try and it doesn't destroy the car, only damages it. So now the Clown Car is going full speed on top of the hill with a trail of flames behind it. I laughed a lot. Then I cried when I realized I would not see any action for the rest of the round =(

Upvote 0
Beach Assault last weekend. One of the fastest rounds ever. Spawning in the bunker as a Russian Combat Engineer, I ran up the right flank to the first 88 and blew it up. Then I crept up through the trenches towards the next 88 at the back of the map, waiting for some Germans to rush by on their way to where they thought the action was. On the way I passed a german MG just standing there. I left him to his thoughts. At the door of the 88 bunker I saw 3 germans looking through the slit away from me so I ran in and deposited the satchel and ran out again and waited. One German must have seen me and sprinted out of the door so I had to gun him down then Boom! there go the other two. And a few seconds later my comrades captured the centre bunker thank you very much. The German I shot described my move as "cheeky", which was nice.

Upvote 0
today I was a german smg on this map named Tractorworks or something like it, it's a large combined map.
Me and a bunch of others got into a half-track and drove to the objective (an large building) and started to clear room by room.
I once flanked the building and suprised the enemy, killing 5 people by spraying my mg at them.

BTW, when you spray someone and you see bullets hit the dirt surrounding the enemy and then you see the enemy falling down, it gives a nice feeling.

Upvote 0
Last night on Orel v2, one of my TC's (Unteroffizier Bix) was crewing a Tiger with a non-503rd player; I got GREAT satisfaction listening in on the radio and watching the kill notices rack up as they stalked West Field taking out tank after tank on the Russian side. It seemed they could do no wrong and took about six or seven T-34's before they were immobilized and flanked.

I make my own mark in the field when I can, but it's A Good Thing to see your unit and teammates doing well, too; I give great credit to Uffz. Bix and his driver (Aso Ya Toe) for their most excellent run. I wish I had FRAP's it!

Upvote 0
My best moment so far was when I got three bayonet kills. I saw a Russian SMG gunner in front of me and he started shooting wildly. I just side stepped to the left and charged and stabed him in the head. Then I turned to my left and saw another Russian who I stabed in the back. Then I turned to the front again and saw a Russian lying down on the ground. I gave him a nice stab in the back. :D It was good times.
Tim

Upvote 0
It was recently on Danzig, we capped the bridges and fought for langer and cc, I respawned alone and headed to langer through the second passage from the left (east). I catch a glimpse of someone rushing up the stairs, nothing but a fleeting shadow.
not sure if its friend or foe I rush upstairs and see a kraut leaning and trying to nail some1 in the room with his semi.
I backstab him and standing above my prey I look inside to see our sniper crouching in the corner, pistol in his hand pointing towards me. man, I could almost see him trembling.
I walked away, as if I said just wanted to see how youre doing and got a spasiba from him. It was quite an emotional moment...

my most bizzare moment-
also in danzig, we capped the east and I was walking slowly crouched right next to the shops to help clean and cap the west, thinking my back is covered.
suddenly I hear sprinting footsteps, I turn around and see a german charging me with a bayonet, murder in his eyes, and then whoosh:confused: he's gone.
I look frantically in all directions, where is waldo? lastly I look up and there is his feet.
he is on top of me looking down at me (his expression now of bewildrment) and moving back so now he stands on the spikey fence near the shops. apperantly when he rushed he climbed those three stairs and I was the fourth- a doze of gritty realism for you.

instinctively I hip shoot him with my bolt rifle (a breathtaking moment of his ragdoll folding on the fence is if staked on it) and a moment later see a message (I only think it was from him coz I was so captivated by the oddness of these events I didnt see who I actully killed): how did I do that???

Last edited:
Upvote 0
one time on Snowy_Forest i believe, or whatever its called now:p i played as a german soldier with k98 rifle, and we we're defending.
we had like 5 minutes left, when we got pushed back to the last objective, the trenches.
following after that was a great skirmish, of soviets running crouched from cover to cover, our artillery landing behind them, their artillery landing behind them ( both continually on different positions so you would have to kind of scout out your route of entry to the trench systems ). the screen got so heavily blurred continually it was hard to see people moving around, but i racked up kills anyway.
during the very very last wave of soviet soldiers, all of a sudden some of us found themselves out of ammo, i was reloading my rifle, grenades exploding all around us, the soviets were screaming insults at us while they charged as they came ever closer.... then our artillery hit them spot on right in the middle of the charging line, and in one strike killed like 9 guys on the spot. the exploding bodies and thrown around bodies filled the air, and one guy got lifted up and was thrown at a brutal speed against a tree and collapsed to the ground. then the round ended, with me sitting there, cold feet and hands of tension, all shaken and adrenalin rushing of the past events :eek:

Upvote 0
I ramped the clowncar off a hill in Waterovko and landed on top of 4 Germans. I continued my rampage driving in from behind spawn and ran 5 over this time as they were grab-assing infront of spawn looking at dropped wepons. I got another 8 that run until they were all waiting at spawn for me with panzerfausts.

Also I had my clowncar angled at a p-faust, I was hit and it made my car fly up into the air and it landed on the pak-soldat.

Upvote 0
Ok another one....

Arad, Southfield.

I was driving my be loved T34. Saw a tiger and panther terrorising
Southfield.

Drove topspeed around them and from 4 metres distance i flanked them.
Firstly they were searching where that shooting came from.
Tiger saw me but was too late. The panther shot me but my
position to him was good. I destroyed it with a second shot.

I was really laughing loud about this happening.

Upvote 0
I was on Bondarevo last night (WTF BONDAREVO NO WAI)

I was the only rifleman on the team, along with a MG-Schutze, Gruppenfuhrer, and two Sturmpioniers. The rest were tankers.

So, I walk all the way to Bondarevo Village through the wheat fields on the right side. I spot a T34 and walk right past him, and suddenly spot their ONLY infantryman, a PTRD Soldat, who I promptly shoot as he runs across my FOV.

I run over to his corpse, take his PTRD, backtrack about 15 feet to that T34, and I proceed to fire about 6 shots into its engine, with the turret going beserk trying to find me (I was just out of his FOV). Kablooey :D

Upvote 0
It was the map with the two train stations and we were gettting pounded by snipers and mgs in the tower in the middle area of the map I was looking for a place to shoot at them from when I found the perfect spot on top of a small building, I took out 10 or so of them before they even started shooting at me.

On the same map before they started using the tower I was walking on some beams in the warehouse when a grenade went off and my bloody body landed in a small path way infront of someone he stopped for a second looked up then looked at my body and continued down the path.

Upvote 0
Somemore from me.

any moment where I hip someone with a 3 round burst my MG from further then 10 meters, more so if they are moving.

Danzig a couple of nights ago. I just killed the german sniper by the tunnel and ran over to the building across the street from the ruined langermarkt building. Just at the top of the stair I ran into a STG who spray the hell out of me. I spawned and went back to return the favor with my PPsh. I get into the room he is nowhere to be found, well ok I pick up the scoped g43 and get ready to set to work clearing the langermarkt. Just then the STG gunner comes running back into the room. I spin and hip him, well that was the plan anyway. Normally every time I pick up a fallen weapon I reload it, the time I didnt the clip was empty. Click. He goes IS and nothing as I charge across the room at him. Click. LOL he is out too. We bash each other a few times, when a friendly comes in watches the melee, we go about 4 times around then he runs to the corner and fumbles with his reload, while the friendly and I bash and stab him.

Later after map reset I was german mg34 gunner. We won the map but there was 5 minutes to go with 0% russian reinforcments and only their sniper left. Like a punk he didnt suicide so we can start over,instead like a little girlyman he hid up in the sniper builing in the hall way for 5 minutes. Anyway the sto

Upvote 0
Tonight in kransyi I naded 4 germans with 1 nade behind those barrels in petrol, including thier mg who was already mounted and shooting.
I typed a muhahaha and got smileys and lols, even from my victims.

this is my first quadrate nade, so im throwing a party for it and you are all invited (tkrs will not be allowed. oh, and the admin of Nano server who gave me a completley unjustified session ban is a persona non grata too)

Upvote 0