• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The flying Clown Car is a buggy unusable mess

The flying Clown Car is a buggy unusable mess

• Total voters
please, don't make the wheel square!!!!!!

if you can write code then please help whoever is working on tank maps [is that u??? r we waiting for tank maps and you're working on a hoverbuggy?????????]

this game needs a map like BLOOD GULCH. it can't be rocket science, something with some score balance?. like arad?. is black day july a tank map????? if so , chop chop. good luck.

i know u don't get paid but i'm still asking, such is my need.......

Upvote 0
holy ****. Sorry to top this thread, but this thing is awesome. Buggy? Nah. The only problem I notice so far is the lack of being able to descend...

I think I'll make a new map. It'll be like a kind of king of the hill type map, but with a capturable flying clown car in the center. Or maybe I should make the Russians have a bunch of satchel men who ride in these things while the Germans are all in Tigers and have to shoot them down...I see so much potential :D

Upvote 0
Do you guys car, the reason I've held onto it so long as I've been trying to fix the massive bugs it has (Much of them inherent to the ROPlaneCraft, which as a transport canada certified sailplane pilot* I find massive offence to the theory of flight. With a T60 turret that is buggy oversized and refusing to function the way its suppost to.

I must ask.

Do you want it anyway
Cool. I used to be a student pilot. Im thinking of going back eventually. I like things with engines thou. Giant kites are not my thing :p

Upvote 0
Giant kites are not my thing :p

wall_paper_sailplane1_1024x768.jpg

Upvote 0