• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

some tiger clips

Last edited:
Upvote 0
yeah thanks a lot - liked that shot down that barrel
Seeing this and the previous set of tiger clips makes me think of the fear you would get facing these impressive German tanks. Take the Bovington scenes showing that the tiger and imagine hearing that engine sound coming from somewhere on the other side of of an impenetrable hedgerow in bocage. Or worse, you see the turret suddenly smashed off the lead M4 on a narrow lane, and you are now stuck somewhere behind it knowing that somewhere there's a dug-in tiger that's gonna be working it's way thru the line of tanks one at a time.
Sod that

Upvote 0
Seeing this and the previous set of tiger clips makes me think of the fear you would get facing these impressive German tanks. Take the Bovington scenes showing that the tiger and imagine hearing that engine sound coming from somewhere on the other side of of an impenetrable hedgerow in bocage. Or worse, you see the turret suddenly smashed off the lead M4 on a narrow lane, and you are now stuck somewhere behind it knowing that somewhere there's a dug-in tiger that's gonna be working it's way thru the line of tanks one at a time.
Sod that
yes sod that:p:D

Upvote 0
Sod that

they must have known what it feels like to be PWNT

Upvote 0