• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Do you like the movement?

Do you like the movement?

• Yes, it's great.

Votes: 66 41.0%
  • Well, it could be better.

Votes: 77 47.8%
  • Nah, I rather dislike it.

Votes: 13 8.1%
  • I'm a neutral ***.

Votes: 5 3.1%

• Total voters
I like the player movement, for the most part. Mantling would be great along with more camera movement. I know a lot of players would oppose the camera motion, I just can't help but like that bobble motion in some next gen games (ie Dark Messiah, BIA HH, MOH A) but we'll see in the UE3 TI game what they'll do with that.

Upvote 0
It's always a hard job to get movement 100% realistic and I think that isn't posible in games. The human body and it's movements are just to complicated.. and every human body is different. But I do think there should be some things changed.. you can make a 360 turn on your stomach.. you can prone while in aim down the sight.. but you can't go from prone to crouch while in aim down the sight.. :s

Upvote 0
i like the ro movement, it takes some time to master, but once your used to it , its perfect. i went back and played some mohaa a week ago or so, i must say im disgusted, i was literally FLYING i was going so fast, the movement in mohaa is twice as fast as ro. so yah, ro has its movement alot better then other games, the only thing i could state for improvement, is that in bf2 the one time i played, the one thing i liked about the movement, was that it was a bit louder, and you could hear bags and other things on your body bouncing about as you ran...

Upvote 0
The only real problem with the movement is lack of interuptability (nice word huh :p).

It's the time you want to stand up but you can't, or the not being able to run straight from iron sight(whilst bolting) that kind of thing gets frustrating because you know in real life you could run/prone instead of finishing that bolt.

The run speed is faster than in 3.3 but map scale also changed but tbh the run speed is fine.

I also agree on the being able to spin in prone/crouch as fast as if your stood up! Also when your prone your able to aim 90 degrees into the air, that could be a tad painful ;).

As much as it bugged me a "Prone Blocked" system ala COD would be a good solution to a lot of the cliping etc that comes with proneing in ludicrous places in RO. (Ie you see someone on the side of an almost vertical cliff aiming at the floor shooting you)

Upvote 0

I do wish that ROs foot steps were louder at times like in DOD:S but other than that I realy like ROs movment. I just wish the screen would move around when I reload my gun like in COD:3. That realy made me think that it keeps people from reloading every ten seconds because the camra moves each time you do it so it makes you feel like your realy there.

Upvote 0