• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map RO-Zavod (beta1)

So heres the list of things you've said so far (thanks to Mike for the partial sum up earlier in the thread):

* There are a few light fixtures that appear to be out of place as in not of the WW2 era.
* The handrail by the disabled tank allows you to walk thru the rail.
* Also, where the snow banks meet the walls on the outside, if you go down to where the wall meets the snow you get stuck.
* The big pipes running parallel to the ground are not solid.
* You can shoot at the sky and see the bullets hit the sky.
* Final Objective needs more cover

Anyone want to fill in any blanks be sure to post it here. I'll get on this when i get home from my folks monday.
Thanks for all the comments :)

Upvote 0
Drecks, okay. I pretty much threw in the skybox (the little there is) last minute - the plan was to paint a new skybox but i probably wont have time to do that before the contest deadline. Other things take priority so i'll probably look for existing backdrops and do what i can with them. I won't be able to get everything i wanted into the map by the contest deadline so expect a later version aswell. :) Maybe a XmasSpecial ^^

Upvote 0
Played it a few times so far (hard to find). Initial impressions:

Lighting & textures are beautiful. Ambiance is very nice.
Gameplay-wise, people were bottlenecking all over the place since many of the doors/stairs/corridors are built for one player to move through.

Second spawn on allies has no protection whatsoever, so often the spawn was just naded to wipe it out.

Upvote 0