• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
This is a question for North American Users.

rather offtopic... nothing to do with gaming.

Would anyone know of a company that sells Toner and or Compatible Laser printer toner cartages (excuse the spelling... I hide behind the excuse of being a frenchy)

I am presently a young, underpaied Network admin for a transport company...
I have PLENTY of goals and ambitions that are yet to be realized.

And Most of us know that there is no way to be wealthy working for someone...
Well... thats mostly for Canada considering we are taxed like mofo's

So... Yes... I am planning on opening my own company... slowly but shurly...

Anyways, for a start, I am planning on supplying Toner for 2 companies,
the one I work for
My uncle's company...
And obviously when my website is finished, I will search for more clients.

Also I plan on building, selling, supporting computers, and eventually the MAIN goal is a LAN gaming cafe... that offers EVERYTHING I.T. related... tech support, computers, office supplies... dedicated servers... EVERYTHING.

So far, in Montreal, there are many LAN places... but they all make me want to PUKE and BEAT the bastard that brought it up... in other words... to my eyes they all ****. (LAG, Poor computer with expensive shiny cases, poor network architecture(hub over hub over hub)... hell I have seen a 12 people cs Lan game spike up to 200 in Battlenet24...

My GOAL and DREAM is to have my company running, offering MANY different services Squashing all those incompetant fools... and I am certain I can do a superior job since I LOVE Computers and I know all about building up a reliable, secure network and good gaming rigs.

So... Since I talk too freaking much... I WILL GET TO THE POINT

ANYONE KNOW WHERE i CAN BUY DECENT QUALITY BLACK TONER AND EMPTY COMPATIBLE CARTRIDGES ?