• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Do you consider yourself good?

Do you consider yourself good?

• Yes, I'm allways at the top in the score!

Votes: 135 54.4%
  • No, I **** horribly, and I'm allways in the bottom! (accidental TK's etc)

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I'm avarage, I'm at the middle of the score..

Votes: 59 23.8%
  • It's all about luck!! Sometimes I'm deep bottom sometimes I'm at the top..

Votes: 49 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure it's just a case of people not considering the different levels of play. They consider themselves excellent players, but have never actually seen or played against a truly excellent player.

All of the people who have replied saying that they are terrible players, and yet are in some of the best clans in RO, I would consider excellent players.

I do not consider the person who wrote this an excellent player.

Why not? Becouse he thinks high of himself? :D He could still be great.

Upvote 0
Well the only way to settle this is for all the posters who claim to be "hot" to meet in a server and fight it out.
That will give us an idea about who is the top dog because so far it looks like everyone is the top everytime they play, and we all know that we cant all be champions.

p.s.
i get dibbs on sniper rifle
:cool: :D :cool:

Upvote 0
i am a very good player and commander:p:D but i have met some fantastic players when i have them on my team you will never win against me;) i have have a lot of freinds who are some of the best players in this game:p
Wait, so you're saying that....

If you have a bunch of really awesome people on your team, average players can't beat you?

Oh my, how shocking!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.