• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Who wants cheap games?

Don't worry, I'm sure Jesus loves you. It's just games designers and games design students that think you're scum :p

If they delivered what they promise then I guess people would be more prepared to pay for them. You can only blame game designers and their lies about the contents of a game and the fact that you don't know if they even work as advertised that makes people download copies. Also I think people find it way more convienient to download than go down to the shops or wait a few days for it to be delievered. Thats why I think Steam is so popular now..if only they'd thought of a program like steam sooner then it wouldn't be the problem it is now. Same with music and films

Upvote 0
Downloading most games is pretty pointless. Most games are only good online, in which case torrented versions wont work. That, and torrenting games like that is just a ****ty thing to do.
If they delivered what they promise then I guess people would be more prepared to pay for them. You can only blame game designers and their lies about the contents of a game and the fact that you don't know if they even work as advertised that makes people download copies. Also I think people find it way more convienient to download than go down to the shops or wait a few days for it to be delievered. Thats why I think Steam is so popular now..if only they'd thought of a program like steam sooner then it wouldn't be the problem it is now. Same with music and films

Bull****. You can read a review, and you can play a demo. Even if no demo is released, you can still see gameplay videos, etc...

Upvote 0