• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map RO-Deckung-PB3

Ruprecht

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 29, 2006
Ulm
After working a while on the beta 2 and changing lots of things i decided to make one last Beta before the final, here it is.

-Axis will now spawn allover the map in the first 120secs, then fall back to the original spawn.
-added a new objective Wachtuerme.
-Kueche will become available as soon Wachtuerme and Betriebsstofflager is caped.
-Betriebsstofflager and Wachtuerme is not recapable as soon both are caped.
-no building should be drive throug anymore.
-the viewing distance is now 1500, from originaly 500 in the beta 1.

Download

Looking forward to hear what you guys think about it.
ill now go and get a barrel beer to celebrate this almost day and night work, i apoglize for the beta 2 release wich i didnt test enugh.

i played it too yesterday on the RTR server, couldnt walk or think straight but they still let me drive a tank, tons of fun and not only on my map. the RTR guys are cool, got to go there more often. just hope i werent too nasty :).

as regarding to the map, if no major issues show up during the next week the beta 3 is the final.
and i do as i said: "if axis wins this round the next map is a ambush on the scout battailions field HQ" well, they won.

Upvote 0