• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mod News Part 1

Mod News Part 1

Carpathian Crosses face competition

Carpathian Crosses is opening a contest for all of you Red Orchestra players out there: our playermodels will require different faces and we want yours! We have 15 slots to give out to the Red Orchestra community, therefore you are all invited to be made into a character for Carpathian Crosses, the mod for Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45.

However, this does take a little time and effort from your side. What do you have to do to win your face in the game? Well, simply take pictures of yourself, while following these rules:

The photographs need to be of the highest resolution possible, and preferably taken in overcast lighting conditions. This is needed to avoid shadows and highlights on your face. Just make sure it is not too extreme but the light is equally distributed across your face.Make sure to zoom in on just the neck and head.Take pictures of the front, side, rear, and top of your head.We will need you to have your eyes shut. And a picture of your eye up close.You can send your pictures, along with your Red Orchestra forum username (if you have one) to: [email protected]. We will personally judge all the entries - and the judges decisions are final. The winners will be based on a few criteria, which include:

Diversity - We do not want 15 people with black hair and a beard winning.Picture Quality - No JPG distorted low resolution pictures.So pick up your camera, and start taking pictures! Click HERE for the Carpathian Crosses website.

Guys, who cares a bit about beards etc? I don't know if you ever looked at the current RO player faces but theres people in there with beards, goaties or god knows how many inches of hair. It seriously doesn't matter.

There are basically no exclusions concerning facial features. Unless you have a round red nose and curly colored hair..

Upvote 0
i bet they can put you in as a mongolian :p

Heh, I actually am Mongolian! :D

But to be serious, the Soviet Union was made of millions of people, with dozens of different languages, and hudreds of different cultures and races of people. That would include a small percentage of Central Asians too. (Not that I'm going to participate in this or anything. I'm too lazy for that. :p)

Upvote 0

But to be serious, the Soviet Union was made of millions of people, with dozens of different languages, and hudreds of different cultures and races of people. That would include a small percentage of Central Asians too. (Not that I'm going to participate in this or anything. I'm too lazy for that. :p)
They recognised over 150 different languages in the Red Army, apparently...

Upvote 0

Just so you know, there WERE heaps of mongolians in the red army, my friend reenacts one aswell :D

Upvote 0