• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Bolter who plays like a smg'er

The advantage Bolts have over SMGs on rare occasions is the damage. The Bolt only takes 1 shot to kill, while SMG takes 4-5. The damage rarely matters in close range, but on medium ranges, you are able to survive multiple hits, allowing you to take out that pesky SMG.

Yesterday for example. A guy shoots me with his MP40 point blank, and I managed to survive and shot him back and he died. I got hit in the legs, chest, and stomich. This has happned many times already.

Upvote 0
Eh, I'm a bolter who plays like a guy named [=KAS=].

Shot00148.jpg

Upvote 0
You're not alone.

That score was achieved on Danzig, and he was playing as a Russian. Cap points are easy to come by.

This, on the other hand, is three rounds of Snowy Forest playing on the defence, with nothing but kills to contribute to points.

scorebz2.jpg

A good third of those were bayonet kills.

I like bolt-action rifles.

Upvote 0
As a Rifleman, I provide tons of long range cover, so that Assault Troopers can go in and wreck havoc, then I follow them in and kill the survivors. OR, most of the time I just pick any enemies off when I see them, and sneak up on the other team from behind and secretly shoot them.

I don't melee much, and I only hipshoot if I have to. Most of the time, I am just accurate in iron sights at any range. Close Range iron sights kills are fun. I love how I get shot by an SMG, and I shoot the guy and kill him and he says "OMG, how did you live"?

Upvote 0